Fear of a Piss Test

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by subHerban Greens, Jun 22, 2006.

1. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

I am gonna apply for a job for the summer and some places make get piss tests. I've been smoking about every two days lately which ismore that I usually would smoke. I know about the drink-water-to-dilute-thing, but I just learned about this vitamin-B thing. My dad has madd vitamins and surprisingly he only has one jar of vitamin-B50. I saw somewhereyou should take vitamin B and B12... Will vitamin-B50 work too?

Also, anyone hear about drinking vinegar to raise pH or something like that?

Edit: I just looked on the bottle of the vitamin-b50 and it says it has alot of the different types of B-vitmamins.

2. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

The B-50 should work. It's mostly just b-complex vitamins that will do it.

Drinking vinegar may raise the pH, but you'd need a lot, and if you drink vinegar, you're going to have some serious indigestion problems. It just ain't worth it.

Why not just wait 'til your clean?

3. KParker730

KParker730 Member

dude go on erowid, read about the piss testing. they say that drinking vinegar does nothing, and drinking lots of water only works the day of the test or the day before.

4. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

My friend had a piss test one time. He drank 2 bottles of vinegar the day before and he passed. I looked on erowid and I didn't really see anything that I didn't know.
    And I can't wait till I'm clean because I want a job just for the summer and quit when school starts. It would be a while before I am sure I am clean, and my dad is pushing me to do it.
    Theres a drink in Japan that is basically vinegar with some juice added. That would be the best if I could get my hands on that.

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

dude theres a link off the marijuana page on erowid that tells you the stuff about testing. it says that vinegar doesnt do anything. your friend probably would have passed anyways. i had always heard that thc stayed in your system up to a month but that website said that if you only smoke once, it goes out of your system in 48-72 hours! i never knew that!

6. KParker730

KParker730 Member

whoa double post

7. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

KParker, what he's discussing is an EMIT test, or an Immunoassay. If you raise the pH in the sample (by drinking vinegar, or adding bleach) it will test negative for THC. Thist is a FACT. However, your body metabolizes vinegar to the point where it has virtually no effect on the pH. You could add vinegar straight to the sample and make it test negative like that (if they don't smell it, I always used scentless bleach). I think this is where people become confused about vinegar.

Also, the duration marijuana stays in your system is very unclear at this point in time. I've heard that it only stays in your system up to a month, however, I've also heard it can stay in your system of to 12 weeks if you use frequently. There's no golden-time limit for marijuana to be out of your system. I really wish there was; I've been waiting around for a month for my system to be clean as it is, and it hasn't happened yet.

If you can, go to the store, and buy some scentless bleach. Now, if you're able to spike the sample with this, it will test negative for all of the drugs, by raising the pH. However, if the job that's testing you really gives a crap, they'll probably send it off to a labratory, where they will discover the bleach in it.

You essentially cannot fake a labratory test with anything but synthetic urine or clean urine. I doubt that you will be supervised, so I would suggest finding a site like whizzinator.com that sells dehydrated urine (it's synthetic), and using that in some small container. Keeping the sample at temperature is important, but you'll have to figure out how you can do that. (Dont microwave it, had someone try this; it's hard to get piss out of your microwave, apaprently).

Dilution is the process of lowering the concentration of the sample IN YOUR BLADDER. It has absoultely nothing to do with flushing it out of your system. This is how it works...

EMIT tests can detect THC at a concentration of 50 nanograms to every mL of volume. So let's say that you have an 80 mL sample (they actually measure in 80 cc, but a mL and a cc were the same last time I checked). If that 80 cc sample has 4,000 or more nanograms of THC or THC-metabolites, you will fail the test. However, if you add clean water, the volume will go up. So say you still have 4,000 nanograms of THC or THC-metabolite in there; if you've risen the volume over 80 cc (it will be risen significantly), then it will not be detectable, and you will pass.

With dilution, however, it is very important that you "bleed" out the THC that's on your bladder wall. Drink about three liters of water over a course of time. You will have to pee, go do that. After you've done that, drink 3 more liters. If you have some time on your hands, go pee. Now, drink 3 more liters, but don't pee. You will want to pee, believe me, but what you have in your bladder at this point is masically pure water.

This is where the vitamin B comes in. Water is clear; if you piss out a solid clear sample, they may reject it based on color. If you take a vitamin b with that third 3 litres of water, then it will color your piss. You're almost ace at this point.

However, it's very important, that you get a "mid-stream" sample. What that means, is do not piss into the cup at first. Let a little drain into the toilet (or just piss on their floor for all I care, they're less likely to hear it), and then get a "mid-stream" sample into the container. You probably will have enough to fill up the sample completely--remember, the more the better; more volume, less concentration. Do not let any part of the stream from the beginning or end go into the sample, just the middle.

With an EMIT Immunoassay test, this should work golden. I've fooled many a test like this (although I also added bleach for saftey). However, if they are sending it to a lab, they will probably check creatine levels. The shitty thing about this, is that creatine levels are based on an average. So say you're a vegetarian; you could have clean piss, but if they sent it to a labratory, they would expected you tampered the sample by dilution because of the low creatine sample.

Fooling a drug test can be tricky business. I honestly believe that in most cases, having some piss in a bottle is the easiest way to do it.

8. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

^^^ aye aye, and as for creatine levels, lots of red meats or protein suppliments(of course including creatine) approximately 36-48 hours prior to the test helps increase levels if u'll be diluting

9. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Parker, my friend didn't smoke just once before the test. He smoked everyday before he found out about the piss test. His school got suspicious and said he has to get a piss test in 2 days or he gets kicked out. So he drank ALOT of vinegar in two days. That shit makes you gag and feel like shit.

10. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

11. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

Best bet, spend the $50 and get a whizzinator. www.whizzinator.com Don't get the whole prosthetic part, just the urine bag, belt and pads. Works great for unsupervised tests. Don't let the heat pad scare you. Won't go over 99 degrees. The unit you want is called the "Number One" $50, and all the peace of mind in the world that your job offer will be safe. Don't piss around with the bullshit pill popping and water drinking. Just be sure to pass and fake piss that is clean is THE way to go.

12. marissa

marissa Member

Sorry, this is my Chem. background talking.. wouldn't vinegar LOWER the pH because it's acetic acid? And acids have low pH's, bases are above 7. Sorry, I'm done.

13. stick

stick Member

I smoked everyday and my parents told me the day before my piss test that they were testing me. So I drank a shit load of water and some bleach and I still failed. So, I don't know what to tell you. I have friends that can smoke the day before and pass it the next day hardly doing anything to try to get it clean.

14. stick

stick Member

Oh, the big thing around here is Niacin pills, which are some sort of b vitamins. I have them now (I got them like two weeks after my test..fuck heads) and they are supposed to clear your system. But if you take two or more at one time, you can get a rash and shit. I did the other night and it felt like my back and the back of my arms and my scalp was on fire..though I didn't get a rash, it still sucked.

15. prmf

prmf Member

i passed my test wt somebody elses pee .. dats da best way to go ..
    but .. wat would the test reveal wt fake piss if its fake...
    would a lab be able to know its fake???

16. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Yeah... I had chemistry this year and learned that,but I couldnt remember which was which. But I know for a fact that vinegar will help you pass (if done correctly)

17. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

Usually, it's exactly the same chemicals that are in your garden variety piss.

Just don't use it if you are taking a piss test for probationary reasons. They usually watch, and you will get in serious trouble.

18. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

There's a bottle of whatever this stuff is in most Hed shops. Costs around £25 and ensures a complete pass of the piss test. Clever stuff.