Favourite tobacco (Smokers)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by J0hn, May 11, 2007.

1. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

oh god, when i smoked i LOVED those. whenever i went up to Canada I'd buy some and bring them back. otherwise it was Camels.
    but, well haven't had a cig in years and haven't been a "smoker" for about 9 years now.

2. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I quite like the American Spirit baccy at times too and other similar tobaccos that aren't full of chemicals. Apple and rose petal is pretty good!:)

3. razy

razy Fazed and Contused

No shit, Sherlock :rolleyes:

I've tried most, have settled on Blue Drum, it's got a good flavour and a good hit.

The best smokes I ever had were called Tir, I think they were from Iran or somewhere around there. Had a beautiful aroma.

4. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

What's with everyone and Drum? It's horrible!

American Spirit may not have any additives, but it does have a hell of alot of tar in it.

5. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I quite like that water pipe thing. Just get a water pipe thingy and add your favourite tobbacco with a few lumps of burning coal.

6. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Coal?!?:eek:

7. Icklejason

Icklejason Member

Hookah or shisha. I went threw a little stage with them but they dont give you the same hit as a cig, good when your on pills as i usually cant stop smoking but rare you find them together unless your into dirty nights in.

I usually go for cutters choice or gv but I quit smoking at new years! :D

8. fountains of nay

Ahhhhhhh shisha :D

Used to smoke one every day when I was in Prague to keep me chilled for graduation becase I couldn't get so stoned due to my course!

9. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

I used to smoke Fribourg & Treyer (not too sure but I believe they are a swiss company - excellent cigarettes top quality

10. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Normally I smoke Kendal Cherry & Vanilla. Mm, lovely stuff. Almost as nice as shisha, with the upside that you can stick it in a normal pipe and you don't have to carry your hookah everywhere. I have a hookah at home cause shisha is damn nice, but when I'm on the move (read: motorbikin') it's hard to get a hookah on the back of a bike, whereas a pipe you can stick in your pocket..
    Hmm, maybe I should design a bike with builtin hookah.. just get a longer hose and some sort of automatic lighting system and we're set!

Never got into cigarettes, they all seemed too harsh (funny, I don't find pipe smoke harsh at all). Almost like "dirty air" as Stephen King puts it. I like SMOKE damnit, not air. Only cigarettes I ever liked were Ganesh Bidis from Mangalore. Tobacco & spices rolled in natural tobacco leaf. Gorgeous!

On a related note, I'm sick of people apologising about their smoking. If you smoke, be proud of the fact! if you're not proud, just give it up. Any non-smoker that makes an issue of me smoking near them (in pubs etc) gets a faceful of smoke. If you don't like me smoking near you (if I was there first) why the fuck did you sit down next to a guy with a pipe in his hand? Also, why are you in a pub in the first place, they're about the smokiest atmosphere's you can GET.

11. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

you sound like a right fascist **** about smolking - are you really that much of a dick about it ?

12. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Not really, I just think people shouldn't be apologetic about it. I doubt anyone apologises for drinking: "sorry guys, I'm gonna drink this beer and then get pissed, act like a **** and throw up on your shoes". Doesn't happen. OK, some people think cigarette smoke smells bad, but pubs smell of smoke anyway, whether or not they're sat next to a smoker.
    Another thing that ticks me off a little is all this "SMOKING KILLS!!!1oneone OMG" shit we see plastered over packs of cigarettes. newflash: we FUCKING KNOW, genius! either a) we don't CARE, or b) we're hooked. Either way, it ain't gonna make a blind bit of difference.

13. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

I smoke amber leaf. Drum gave me a proper smokers cough!!! yucky stuff

14. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

I know that annoys me too I mean you would think the ammount those cigarretes cost the advertisers could have come up with something better. I think they should take that off the cigarettes and that way they would sell a lot more of them. Also they could put pictures of really cool people, like David Beckham in its place saying Buy these I smoke em and they are what makes me look cool. I would buy 200 a day if a different cool superstar appeared on every packet

15. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Ha bloody ha. The point is, they don't actually deter anyone - how many people look at the labels and think "smokers die younger? OMG, better not buy these!"
    None.

16. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

I smoke anything but there is a particular blend I'm very fond of. You can get it in Holland and it's called

17. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

cant beat flavoured tobacco, however amberleaf tates like my teenage years but golden virginia is always good. drum is like sawdust and cutters choise is just foul

18. hollowayjay

hollowayjay Member

Not at all, cutters choice all the way, gv if not, amber grief if i'm broke (so that's my standard). Don't like Drum. but to be honest, why smoke when you can blaze? Definitely need chip for spliffs, can't use rolling baccy, that's just cheating.

19. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I remember mixing tobaccos together. So cutter me brother choice and Clan tobacco went well. When in Jail, the inmates used a Red bull tobacco. It cut your lungs apart with such harshness but put a bit of Clan tobacco and it actually improves the taste. It is kind of herbal. Whatever you do, don't try tea leaves.

20. fountains of nay

What's your favourite smoking warning label?

I have to say mine is: "Smoking causes a slow and painful death!"