Favourite tobacco (Smokers)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by J0hn, May 11, 2007.

1. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Attention: It is illegal to buy or sell tobacco to anypersons below the age of 16. This will soon rise to 18. This thread is neither glorifying or promoting tobaccos for the consumption of minors etc. However this merely highlights people who do smoke, their preferred brand for example pipe smoking or a rollup.
    Smoking is bad for you and can cause cancer and kill!

Okey so what is your favourite tobacco and what do you like about the aroma, texture for example? ​

For me personally I like Drum, Gold blend. It has this texture and aroma that is both smooth and light.​

Over to you.​
    Additional: For help on quitting, please consult your doctor or NHS. You can find NHS on Freeview, via Sky text.​
    Online or by telephone. Anyone who wishes to give up and would like to suggest ways and means of giving up, it is very welcome here.​

2. johnnystillcantread

johnnystillcantread Member

I smoke Daily Mail rolling tobacco because it is a bit cheaper in price then the other brands. Today because its is Friday and my work week will soon be done I am going to treat myself to a pack of tailor made’s (players filtered) The leagle smoking age here is 19.

3. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I tried Old Holborn a few times. They go well with orange rizla, the liqurice papers. However, Old Holborn has a distinctive Oldy smell. I did like mixing tobaccos. A bit of Cutter me brother choice and Golden Virginia

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I thought all tobacco smelt and tasted like old men >

5. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

I swear by Cutter's Choice! I find Drum disgusting: cheap, but disgusting. It has all those little shitty pieces of 'stuff' in it. Golden Virginia is too damp, and Amber Leaf is too dry.

Cutter's Choice is nice because it actually FEELS like something is going down my neck and filling my lungs.

As you can probably tell, I'm a pro-smoker. John, when you give the helpline and website for giving up smoking you make it seem like you're apologising for smoking.:tongue:

6. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

golden virginia

7. dapablo

dapablo redefining

when younger Old Holborn, when a stoner Golden Virginia

I haven't touched tobacco now for over 4 months, things like this though tickle my lungs, the nicotine addiction rises in the blood and ponders its existence, down damn serpent. :)

8. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

I smoke Du Maurier, but you probably don't have that there, and I've never heard of the kinds you guys smoke.
    I had cigs from Honduras once, they were so tasty!

9. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

My advert

Drum and Duma rolling tobacco (same product different countries ) are the best. theres nothing more satisfying than a good smoke of these two products whether you are working (cut to scene of a man in his own home-office) or playing (cut to a scene of a family man catching the toddler as he runs toward him - stops then takes a drag)

Dont forget your kids will love the fact you die younger and leave them all your money while they are still young enough to enjoy it. Ha ha ha Tobacco its a crowd pleaser.

ha ha ha I am smokin' and I smoke tobacco because I am the coolest emporer in the universe

remember kids smoking makes you look cool

10. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I mainly smoke GV, but when desperate I've been known to pilfer old throatburn, chemical choice and amber leaf!

11. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

You little stoner you! Haven't had Cutters since I was first learning to roll spliffs! It's all about Drum baby, it's in your hands....

12. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Don't you get a load of stalk in Drum ?

13. Peace-Phoenix

Yeah you do, that's the only drawback. Golden Virginia is far too moist for my liking though, and most other tobaccos are too dry. Cutters, although not too dry, doesn't have enough flavour for me. Amber Leaf is horrendous. Drum's definitely got the best flavour....

14. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

golden virginia. but i do leave the pack open to dry out abit coz yes it is too moist. but its my tobacco of choice. if totally stuck, ill smoke amber leaf...

once made the mistake of old holborn, ick

15. dapablo

dapablo redefining

I never did but I know quite a few folks that started skinning with tailor made. Rip those apart and see the crap inside. :)

Now I do peanuts, red skins tonight.

16. ripple

ripple Member

Drum blue! The gold tastes funny.

17. Peace-Phoenix

Are you referring to your latent nicotine addiction or your penis?

18. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Something you ask many men then is it Sal. :)

19. Peace-Phoenix

Just you baby :tongue:

20. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Thats alright then, honey. :)