Favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 11, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

My favorite is with a bong, either gem clear or vodka as bongwater. Nothing i've tried compares to the smoothness of smoking with ice cold bong water, and you get fucked up pretty fast if you do it right.

Gravity bongs are pretty nice too, but they just aren't as smooth as bongs.

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

My bong gets alot of use.

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

My bong gets a good amount of use too but usually when I have friends over..it needs a carb though to clear it out..

But it's a homemade 1.5 foot PVC bong [​IMG]

4. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I enjoy my spliffs, but I like bongs too.

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

im so lucky i live in a college town cause theres crazy amounts of head shops on campus, im 17 but they dont really care, and i have friends who are 18... i have a hommade one out of those cups you can get drinks in and a 1.5ft plastic one and my friend has a 5ft glass bong, that thing had to cost a fourtune, but its awesome

one of my friends also has a hooka (sp?) but i dont like it very much...

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Those bubbler pieces are sweet. I also like my chillum.

7. BigBong

BigBong Member

My bong gets pulled through 3-4x a day..

8. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

we once made a three-chamber bong out of three water jug things...but it wasnt all that great
    but i hear if you use hot water in the first chamber, and cold in the second, the smoke is unbelivable because the hot water removes more of the toxins or something like that and the cold water, obviously, makes it less harsh

9. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Hmm, I like smoking out of pipes mostly, I only smoke out of a bong occasionally when my friends and I get together for a good session, I don't know I never really cared much for bongs, unless its a 6 foot bong, A bong like that is impossible to pass up. Oh! and I like to smoke out of apples somtimes, It has a smooth, refreshing taste to it, anyone else try this ?

10. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

wow, thats intriguing, i should try that sometime

oh and also what do you smoke out of most often?
    mine's the same, i take that little 1.5 footer every time i go somewhere to smoke, and most of the time we use it at least half the time

and does anyone have good suggestions for bong water?

11. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Why would you use vodka for bong water? That will filter out lots of your THC. Not a good idea. Not to mention a complete waste of vodka

anyway...
    My favorite way to smoke is a fat blunt with a bong as a close second. But I prefer vaporizing to smoking. It is actually more effeciant and you get more stoned off of less pot (if you have a good vape at least)

12. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

no, it definitely gets us more stoned...how would it filter out the thc?
    and we only use vodka in the little bong so its not that much... i recommend trying it sometime, you can taste the vodka/alcohol in your lungs...

but vodka would not filter out any more THC than water, because ethanol, like water, is a polar molecule and THC is a nonpolar molecule, and those two dont mix

my friend claims to have used acid and vodka as bong water, but i would say that would be a definite waste of acid

13. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Why have I always heard that THC is soluable in oil and alcohol? Is this just a myth... ELLIS HELP!

14. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

heres wut u do:
    Buy enough weed for the month(about an ounze a week works well, but real expensive) Smoke it, all in the bong with the Vodka in it, at the end of the month, after countless smoking, drink the vodka, its supposed to get you stoned.

15. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

If I had that much weed I wouldn't stoop that low. This may get you stoned but it is sure to get you sick. I know I like to drink tar and carconigens mmmmhmmm.

16. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My bubbler works rather well, but it is convienient to have a bowl loaded both upstairs and one downstairs so it is convenient whenever I want to take a hit or so that it is available wherever in the house I am to take that hit or two or three or more..........

17. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

What the hell? How can you use Vodka as bongwater? I though THC was alcohol-solluble.

Oh, and I really love the highs I get from a joint. Nice and relaxed, a pipe is to get fucked up, and a bong to trip out. :)

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

bongs and hookahs are nice :)

19. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

THC will dissolve in alcohol, so unless you drink the nasty vodka out of your bong, you aren't getting all the THC you should be.

And PVC is NOT a good material for building bongs. It gives off toxic vapors, especially when heated. If you want to build plastic bongs, use acrylic or polycarbonate.

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

why the hell would you put acid in bong water? you mean lsd right? that makes no sense.

my favorite thing to smoke out of is probably a blunt. i like anyway though really.