Favorite things to do on Opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Pillsvery dopeboy, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

lol i have some teva oxycontin 10's do you know anything about taking off the coating when snorting them? little white oval pill with 24 one side 93 the other

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I hear the tevas are a bitch to snort because they gel up and dont crush into fine powder. just parachute the bastard.

3. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

thanks man i usually take 30 mg of hydro or 90mg or MS Contin what do you thing i should take, how ever i only have 2 tens

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

say that again..? I dont know if you asked me a question or not lol..

5. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

lol how many mg should i take, i went ahead and took both will that be enough you think?

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

If 30mg of hydro gets you high, than 20mg of oxy should get you about equally as high.

In my opinion, oxy is about 1.5-2 times as strong as hydro.

7. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

lol i just took the 20 mg parachuted oxycontin and parachuted 20mg of hydro i should be pretty fucking high! And hey im going to go in my jaccuzi and tell you how it is incase you haven't yet...that was you i was talking about that to right? its gunna be like have a jaccuzi on the inside and the outside! im gunna go wash my car now but i'll be checking in to see what yer saying.
    sorry im fucking excited first time in 2 weeks taking anything

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Lol have fun. and yeah, Im the guy that wants to nod off in a jacuzzi.

9. CSU_Student

CSU_Student Member

Take a lightly damped (very lightly damped) paper towel or toliet papet (TP tends to break apart) and rub it on the OC. You can also just get your fingers wet and rub it off, but the crap gets everywhere. Then just keep rubbing it, or scrape it off with your finger nails. I usually use a pocket knife to get the stuff in the imprint off, just be careful... :)

Anyways... MY favorite thing to do is go to and work out at the gym (the ameneties of the place, and the drive alone are worth joining). I know it's not many ppl's prefered thing to do, but when you do, you can feel every muscle your working out and it feels wonderful I'm almost 99% sure it makes the high stronger cause of the blood/adrenaline rush! You can't feel pain either so you can go for days. I'm not a big guy (round 6"00 155 lbs, but its nice to stay in shape). Also, they have jacuuzi's, pools, steam rooms, and most importantly hella beautiful/tight assed hotties to stare at and trip out.... My second favorite would have to be sitting around the house and play poker online while getting hit by waves of euphoria.... Then of course comes swimming or sitting in a hot bath/jacuuzi. Also, sitting around bullshiting with friends while in opiate heavan while they are non-the-wiser gives me a sadistic love for OC for both what they don't know I'm feeling versus what they are missing out on and they're not experiencing!!!

10. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

lol ya thats what i do man, and all those things sound great 2, specially the tight asses lol, and kil0 man i high as fuck sipping on some coke and bacardi but i wont be going in the jaccuzi till it gets cold out side but i can't fucking wait.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

drinkin and opiates dont mix that well... read the thread about it.

12. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

lol it does for me and i only had maybe 2 shots at the most oh and by the way the jaccuzi was so amazing its was pure euphoric opiate bliss i was nodding out all over the place it was best without the jets on cuz they are loud just listening to the birds wind nature was perfect i really hope you get to try it sometime

13. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

nod nod talk skleep

14. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

thats exactly how it should be converted.
    100%

15. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

well 20mg oxy and 30mg hydro didn't get me much higher than i usually do on 30mg hydro...most curious

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

tolerance homie. The first time I ever did oxy two days in a row I jumped from 45mg to like 105mg or more, I dont even remember well. maybe it just happens sometimes.

17. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I agree man, I dont excercise too often, but I ride my bike a lot, and riking my bike on oxy is one of most pleasureable things ever, I can feel my leg muscles burning, but it like feels good and I can keep going forever. Plus the scenery when riding your bike is nice.

18. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

my least favorite thing in the world...

19. Oxy80luvn

Oxy80luvn Member

new here to this forum, so i will share my thoughts.
    fav things to do after busting an 80... as bad as this sounds.. i like to drive around town (but im a better driver on it, i drive way slower hah)
    watch hours of tv.
    smoking blunts is a must.
    play grand theft auto.
    eat junk food (for some reason i only crave sweet things)
    play with my dogs.
    oh and doing it at work is also nice
    and thats everyday of my live in a nutshell basically

20. leapcomb

leapcomb Member

sex.
    i once woke up a day after having some amazing sex on oxy and there was an entire bowl of melted ice cream in my hair and there were jellybeans all over the floor.
    best sex i ever had.