Favorite Smoking Device

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Bassboy444, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Bassboy444

Bassboy444 Member

With so many options such as: bongs, blunts, joints, and pipes. What is your preferred method of inhaling that sweet THC?

2. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Bongs, cause if u have a good one u can be smokin shwag and get trashed easy

3. physicalxgraffiti

physicalxgraffiti Member

i definetly agree about the bongs, but my favorite is probably my glass bowl. it's convienent, small and looks really cool.

4. Bassboy444

Bassboy444 Member

I really like bongs too. I like putting ice in mine for an extra cool smoke. It almost feels like I'm breathing in regular air it's so cold. Gosh I love my bong.
    P.S. Glass is the only way to go.

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

My old glass pipes which are sadly broken/stolen. But gravity bongs get me the highest.

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Glass bongs are the best, except you can't use ice with a glass bong. My favorite piece that I personally own is my glass bowl for convenience, and my glass chillum for looks.

7. Wells

Wells Member

I am telling you that they are the best! CLEAN and TASTY! Freight train hits. Got mine from vaporvisions.net

8. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

What makes you say that? Glass bong filled with ice is my favorite way to chief..

9. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

bongs all the way hehe

peace

10. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i love glass pieces and if i had to choose a glass piece, i would go with a bubbler.

11. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I love bongs, but being the big cigar guy that I am, an 1/8th of nuggets in a cuban cigar wrap is about the best thing I've ever smoked. Granted I've only gotten to do it once, but it was damn sure tastey.

12. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

my favorite is definitely bongs, and when you guys are talking about putting ice in them, do you mean ice water or just filling them up with ice...i've tried ice water...but just ice wouldn't produce the same filtering effect...right?

13. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Somebody makes this thread like everyother day. You really should just post in one of those instead of starting a new one. I like bongs with ice chambers because they're smooth to your throat.

14. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

totally agree...

are you talking about multi-chamber bongs now?...i made one of those, dunno exactly what happened to it...

but is smoking out of a bong with just ice even better than smoking out of one with ice water?

15. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

A bong with an ice chamber has a twist like half-way up the tube. Here you put glass. I don't see how you would make a bong with an ice chamber though. I've only seen acrylic and glass ones, no hand made ones.

16. reef

reef Member

[​IMG]
    #*($&#$^&@&*#(#)@!

17. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

bongs get em the highest id say that since its a rare one to smoke out of for me. same with blunts i usually dont have those but they are fun. and then my pipe got taken by my mom while i was at the hospital. so pipes are fun too. glass ones

18. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

3 chamberd bongs are the best

19. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Being a little old fashioned, I guess, but a good, old, fat joint would be my fav. But, I think a bong with some ice is just fine, too.

20. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

What's the advantage of a multi-chambered bong?