Favorite Park.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Flannelwearin'gal, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Man, I want to go to Magic Mountain so bad. I haven't gone in a few years so I haven't gone on Goliath or Superman.

I like Olympic, Mount Ranier, and Joshua Tree national parks. Also, Disney World and Islands of Adventure amusement parks.

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never actually been to a six flags. i went to geauga lake before six flags bought it, tried to drive cedar point out of business, failed miserably, and sold it back. but yeah, my amusement park loyalty goes solidly to the point, so i have to scorn six flags for trying to chase it off, and also for not being as good, hence their quick failure.

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I only scowl at Six Flags because they opened other parks. They should have just stopped with the first one and made it more awesome. But I laugh at the other parks, they're dumb and have nothing on the real thing.

5. marysoul

marysoul Member

south park

6. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

well, branson is really close, so silver dollar city and white water, and kansas city is close, so worlds of fun and oceans of fun.

Then, the park that i picked out to get married in, its beautiful. so many flowers and waterfalls. great hiking. just awesome scenery.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

MacArthur Park. But some dumbass left the cake out in the rain...