Favorite Black Actors in Movies Month

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Pete's Draggin', Feb 9, 2018.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I forgot about him. He wasn't in a lot of mainstream movies, is probably why.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

id like to see the episode of Rosanne hes in. i cant place him and Ive watched every episode.

3. Eric!

I love that show for some reason. I don't like Roseanne Barr, but I love that fuckin show, and I like the character she plays. It's crazy.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Tbh the whole city theme bothered me too. Predator don't belong in a city taking revenge against a police unit lol. He should be out in the jungle, killing people for the fuck of it.

5. Eric!

LMAO! But in the city, there's more than enough people to kill, and it was to show that predator is a threat in any environment.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But he only targets powerful folks who intend harm on others, so I never got why he was killing the police. He's a trophy hunter, only trophy's worth keeping are the enemies that want him harm or can harm in, so killing Danny Boy up in the ceiling of the drug lords apartment was a no no. Like they were going for an anti hero Predator or something lol.

Like in the original Anna goes for the rifle and Dutch says No! He didn't kill you because you were unarmed. No sport.

Like I said, the few flaws really do flaw the film to a avid fan like myself. :p

7. Eric!

What did you think of Alien vs Predator? I liked that one.

8. Eric!

Would love to see you and Irmi have a live conversation. Shit would be funny!!

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How much money did he miss out on though. Cheadle has been in about 6 of those movies now

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

We should have our own sitcom

Eric! likes this.
  11. Eric!

True. But he's been busy with "Empire". Missing out on a lot more money, but The role he's playing now in that series is far more fitting for Terrence.

12. Eric!

Yes indeed

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Worst thing to happen to both series.

14. Eric!

Es gud SHiT!!

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, it really wasn't. It was garbage, and it was garbage for a lot of reasons. Once again too many inconsistencies and the fact that the movie producers literally had no clue and made stuff up as they went along with the fat cats in Hollywood throwing money at them to produce an predator alien hybrid because they "thought it was cool" pretty much just galvanises the horror these 2 films actually were. AVP2 was even more horrendous because it was the first time either one of the franchises contained a teenage love triangle. Which isn't alien and it ain't predator and doesn't deserve to see the light of day in either series. Aliens and predators kill shit. And the humans kills shit. Love story does NOT belong in them.

In fact original script did not have a alien predator hybrid. But Hollywood still thought it was "so cool" they forced the director to put it in there and I believe every OG fan laughed and laughed at it.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

still better than P2, and AVP..

But lets get back on topic...

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Billy D..
    [​IMG]

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ive never seen Predator 2 or any of the AVPs

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If you’re into the whole Alien/Predator genre you’ll enjoy both movies, and no I haven't strayed off topic because both Predator 2 and AVP have black actors
    in a leading role - Danny Glover and Sanaa Lathan

AVP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.