fave mr. bean episodes?

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by SpiralOut, Nov 10, 2005.

1. SpiralOut

SpiralOut Member

one of mine would have to be BACK TO SCHOOL MR. BEAN. the one where his mini gets ran over by a tank, and he has to draw a portrait of that nude woman etc.

2. Hannah32

Hannah32 Member

ahh i love mr bean, that one was so funny. erm i dunno which ones my fav, i think there all funny, i have loads on video lol

3. thrawn

thrawn Member

Defintly the one where he goes to Church. I used to watch that over and over close to tears most of the time.

Or the one where he has to change at the beach. And the man next to him ends up being blind.

Hes probably one of the best physical comedians of our day.

4. Hannah32

Hannah32 Member

hahahaha the one where he makes a sandwich on a bench, that was soo funny

5. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Sorry
    I seem to be one of those people
    who does not find it funny.
    sorry

6. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Are you on about ''Rowan Atkinson'' (original)
    or
    the ''cartoons''.?

7. Trickster's Child

Trickster's Child Banned

The cartoon is rather shite I think.

As for the originals, I cant remember what its called but my favourite is where hes redecorating, and sticks a firework in the paint tin to save time :D

8. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Oh dear,
    seriously, you find that stuff funny.?
    As opposed to what Chris Morris has done for comedy.?

9. SpiralOut

SpiralOut Member

sorry, but you must have a shit sense of humour if you don't find any mr. bean funny.

10. freesmile

freesmile Banned

i loved the xmas episode, where he did the sketch with the nativity set in harrods, where aliens etc took up baby Jesus, i loved that episode, it still makes me crack up with laughter
    peace x

11. SpiralOut

SpiralOut Member

yeah and then that cop came along with the cop figurine. haha, classic!

12. Hannah32

Hannah32 Member

haha yeh that was so funny. and to the person who didnt find it funny, it may not be cool or whatever but its just so stupidly funny

13. Big Bull

Big Bull Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love the one where he got the turkey stuck on his head, I believe it was a Christmas episode!

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

the christmas episode was the best.

15. boredhead

boredhead Member

Christ, there's just so many great moments.. I love it when he's waiting in line at the hospital and he gets the two guys in front of him into a fight so he can skip the line. Hahaha I love the whole church scene, especially when he goes to sleep on his knees and head. The actor with him has pretty funny reactions to the crazy things he does in that too. OH and when he busks, doing the silly dance so that he can give money to the busker.

Does anyone else find themselves wondering what the history of Mr. Bean is? I mean I know you're just supposed to accept it and find it funny and not try and read into it, but the scripts are just so good. In a strange way With all his strange and unusual qualities Mr. Bean seems a very real character. WHAT WAS HIS CHILDHOOD LIKE!?! HOW DID HE GET A GIRLFRIEND!?!?!

16. sunshine829

sunshine829 Member

I love Bean and I am so happy that other people think he's funny! I watched it in my 7th grade class and was in tears the whole time. My favorite would have to be the church episode or the one where he meets the queen with his practiced hand shake. Hilarious!

17. Zepp

Zepp Member

i liked the one werhe he goes to the dentist. i almost passed out i laughed so hard xD

18. Aura

Aura Member

mr. bean gives me a tingly feeling in my head. i dont know why, but i like it.