Fat, Sick and nearly dead

Discussion in 'Let Food Be Your Medicine' started by jambo101, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jambo101

jambo101 Member

Saw the documentary a few weeks ago and got really motivated to get on the diet and change my lifestyle. I start my 60 day reboot on Monday...
    any other juicers out there?

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

i watched the first couple of minutes of it but i got a weird vibe from the guy and turned it off. would you say it's worth watching?

3. jambo101

jambo101 Member

If you are fat sick and nearly dead its well worth watching, so many of us are overweight, probably diabetic and losing our energy to do anything. for us this lifestyle change is like throwing us a life preserver to bring us back to a healthier way of life.
    Not for every one but a definite way out for some...

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And you only grasped the concept of healthy living by watching a movie?

5. jambo101

jambo101 Member

Lotsa people out of shape,obese,diabetic, living a very unhealthy lifestyle through years of ingesting processed foods,fast foods,basically poor diets, then one day you come to the realization that you are no longer healthy and a documentary like Fat sick and nearly dead comes along to ram home the point that you can do something about it, many will take action and inspiration from the movie to turn their unhealthy lives around. So yes watching a movie can reawaken our common sense to the poor dietary lifestyle we are living..
    For any one interested heres the movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLQwWKb3l8