Fat girl pussy vs average/skinny girl pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by hardyharhar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And so is his hand....

2. jgalley

jgalley Guest

I realize it may (and probably) is coincidence..but I've been with women of all sizes from really skinny to "obese"

the larger girls pussies were always "wetter" and honestly the best sex I ever had was with an "obese" girl. She was so wet it was unbelievable.

again it may have had nothing to do with their weight...but it's been consistent. And (again) when I think back to the best sex I've had the bigger girls are at the top of the list.

Altman likes this.
  3. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I beg to differ with jgally. Thin is in.

4. Psychonaut69

Psychonaut69 Member

The only difference I have noticed is that heavier women usually have smelly pussies. Perhaps it's from being insulated by compressed thigh flesh? While this comment is a generalization it's accurate from what other friends have told me and my own experience.

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

yikes.

6. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

I bet if she knew you are calling her fat she would stop sucking your dick. Maybe you should stop being an asshole and either respect her and start pleasuring her or leave her alone and let a real man satisfy her. Just a suggestion.

Altman likes this.
  7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

:iagree:

Altman likes this.
  8. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I will say it is harder to intially get your dick in a bigger girls vagina. The fat from her thighs can sort of roll over her pussy and it is harder to get your member up in their. But once you do, it is basically the same.

9. Carlisle Blue

Carlisle Blue Members

I have found that chubby girls have mainly tighter pussys.

Altman likes this.
  10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Not if you get creative with your positions. ;-)

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  11. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I’m a thinner girl, and I don’t think my pussy is tighter than usual.

Altman likes this.
  12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Can I be the judge on that answer?

13. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Oh fine. How do you plan to judge? :)

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

There is an old saying that goes.

Big woman big fanny

Little women all fanny

And your find it hangs true. how do I plan to judge, as the distance is to great how about a picture, we do a swop? then you cant say you was done out of anything, its the best I can do.

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Back to the subject. My wife has lost a lot of weight, so I have had it both ways. However it is the same pussy. Weight loss play a big roll in the personal enjoyment of sex. Pelvic thrust are deeper and there is less pussy mount.
    Conversely, if a man loses his pot belly se will improve and the woman can enjoy the ride more.
    The point is... “pussy is pussy”. It’s all about how it’s used.

16. Milflover83

Milflover83 Members

How many other pussys have you tried?

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think your find that a women's vagina stays the same what ever her weight, any weight is on the outside.

if you want your women to have more penis, we need to lose more weight, its the fat pad above our penis is where she will gain more penis by losing weight from there and the way to that, is to lose body weight in general.

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

About 30 give or take. I know this question was directed at someone else but since I have experience with different women I will throw in my 2 cents. Larger woman vs small has no bearing on how the vagina feels around your cock. I had sex with a real obese woman (over 250) who felt grand as I slid in. She was one hell of a fuck. On the opposite scale I've been inside a little waif that I could barely feel. A woman with "padding" is more likely to not leave you sore in the pelvic area from the body contact due to thrusting than a very thin bony girl. But position choices with a smaller girl are more than a woman with more body fat. The larger the woman the less positions available that are comfortable for me (CG for example). What I really enjoy is her personality and attitude regarding sex. The more wanton and playful the better. Flirt with me but don't lead me on with empty promises. Talk dirty to me. Get fucking nasty with me. The bottom line is no matter the size of the woman it's all in how my cock fits in her vagina and our personalities meshing well. As far as odor I've never noticed any difference regardless of body size. It's different from woman to woman. If she has good hygiene there shouldn't be any obnoxious odor to endure.

Altman likes this.
  19. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Well.... 3.... >_>

Justinsky likes this.
  20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You try one the rest are just the same, except some have hairs and the rest are well shaved, love a shaved one myself.