Fastes way to places from AmDam

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by playtyme, Feb 8, 2012.

1. playtyme

playtyme Member

Hello everyone, few questions if ya dont mind. Wife an I and another cuple will be in the best place ever lol :) for 2 1/2 weeks, Amsterdam. Iv been already but wife and friends first tyme. Now I know plane would be the fastes, but is there a cheaper way and not to long of away to leave out of Amsterdam to go to pairs? Wife an I, not trying to stay there over night unless we have too. Trying just to see some of the major sites in pairs and then make our way back to AmDam. Same as for Germany ( Berlin ) and anything else close around AmDam that would be worth taking the wife to that would be awesome and lovely to see, thank you all. Sry if this is answered already, but just to many threads lol :2thumbsup:

2. Tarra

Tarra Member

Eurolines coaches operate across europe, and are normally pretty cheap....downside is being stuck on a bus for ages. Then theres always trains, but I'm not really sure they'd be any cheaper than low fares airlines like Ryanair, Easyjet etc...
    Anyway, its all pretty easy to research on google...good luck :)

3. matty223

matty223 Member

alos if you look at the NS hispeed site they have deals all over europe, Paris is Aprrox 3 hrs by train and ive seen sales at 19 euros one way good luck and enjoy

Peace mh

www.flickr.com/photos/amsmatty

4. MrLunatic

MrLunatic Member

Fantastic photos there Matty, must pop over to Amsterdam this year ;-)

5. playtyme

playtyme Member

Awesome, thanks Matty & Tarra great help, and nice photos Matty