family members

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by novarys, Jan 2, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

do you have one that you cant stand to be around at all but some how you're forced to be around them?

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

nope- love em all and apprieciatte them all. best thing to do with those people is just love them...even if they dont love themselves.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i cant stand any of my family members..and when i am around them especially forced to be, i make it known that i cant stand them..

4. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

my mom. she gets on my fucking nerves. but I love her and no matter how hard I try I end up right back in her clutches.......I mean arms.....I mean man she pisses me the fuck off.

5. novarys

i can think of a few that i dont particularly care for too much.

6. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i cant stand any of my family. i watch them and imagine all sorts of things happening to them in my mind

7. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

colenzo.....we don't wanna hear that.

8. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

LMAO! in my mind im kicking you and slapping you

9. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I have a cousin, who I can't stand. We can't get along at all. I can't be around people who are so judgemental and self-righteous and... baaahhhhh.

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

There's none that I can't stand in particular, but if there was, I am never forced to be around them. I'll just go home!

11. syd

syd Banned

I cant stand my brother cause he's always blaming everyone for everything that goes wrong and he's always shouting at someone for some reason and he's 20 and still hasnt moved out!!but of course he's my brother and i love him.

12. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

13. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

my uncle because he stole my college fund and then after years of fighting for it in court its depleted too low probably to use it for its intended purpose.

and my brother who has done one too many things... ie: tried to kill my friend with a bat, lied to get child protection services called on me just so he wouldnt be arrested for trying to hurt me. Nutso kid. lmao oh well. damn now I know why I'm depressed. this just isnt my year.

14. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

My family can be a bit annoying at times but they're not the worst at the end of the day.

15. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I can't stand my sister, ever.

I don't particularly like my alcoholic uncle but I am rarely forced to be by him so I can handle it but my sister...I would like to hurt her. It's hard to be civil towards such an angry and ungrateful person...I think she needs medication or something. Arg.

16. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

my grandma. she's senile and EVIL. she hates everything i do and all my friends and the fact that i exist. and i'm forced to see her every day because i live with her. damn.

17. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

my sister is one of the few really toxic people that i just cannot handle being around. bleh. my mom tries to trick me into spending time around sis, but i've had it with those little games.

18. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

My dad's cousin. He's the biggest asshole I've ever met. Him and my dad were real close growin' up, when my dad died instead of comin' to the funeral he decided not to cancel his fishing trip.

19. novarys

i have an aunt that laughs like a hyiena and it annoys the piss out of me and shes super stuck up and too consumed with the material world. so i try not to talk to her alot cuz she only tries to belittle me. so whatever

20. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I can't stand most of my family, but especialy my brother and sister... :rolleyes: