Family Member Nudes

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by BalHarbourMexMom, Feb 15, 2021.

1. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

My 4 teen daughters and I are practicing nudists and belong to a family nudist group that meets at Haulover Beach, in homes, and on boats so we have taken quite a few nude photos of ourselves and each other.

Do any of you guys enjoy taking nude photos of family members? 20201113_062805-1.jpg

john slick, pinoy62, top1dog and 11 others like this.
  2. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Unfortunately my family dont enjoy the joys of naturism like myself, if they did i would just take pics in the same way i would on family holidays. Perfectly normal and natural

3. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

No, even if I had many family members that did, I probably wouldn't share the pictures.

4. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

We have a large photo on our living room wall of our family in our birthday suits - partner, myself and our two kids.

It was taken in a discrete manor so that no so called naughty bits are on display, and often non nudist visitors do compliment us on the photo.

But in general we tend to keep our nudist photos and videos private and are very selective to who we might show them too.

5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

My parents took plenty of family photos and as a nudist family we were always nude. Their favourite photos were on display in the house for all to see. My mother also had some more risque photos on display too. We were nearly always nude in our home so most visitors saw us nude anyway and those that didn't saw the photos. They were often a talking point in a good way too.

6. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

I am the only nudist in my family, but I already took a picture of myself naked.

Are you in the picture?

7. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

No. That is my 2nd oldest daughter.

top1dog, beachwalker and Scarecrow13 like this.
  8. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I have nude pics of myself and select others. I don't mind my picture taken and respect others if they don't want there pic taken.

9. nudony

nudony Member

Great pic!

Back when I was a member of a non-landed club, pics were taken with everyone's permission. Only club members could see them. One pic of my daughter was actually submitted and published in the "Bulletin."
    Most recently my wife and I did a nude photoshoot at a nudist venue where it was allowed. The pics are the screensaver and background pic on our laptop. I have also shared some of them with other nudists I have a rapport with; and who have reciprocated. My wife is leery of those pics ending up all over the internet; so we are very selective on whom sees them, as they are "full frontal naked".

10. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

@BalHarbourMexMom I've got my first ever trip to Haulover Beach scheduled for mid May. Any tips for a first timer?

11. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Just be yourself and you'll be fine. You'll forget you're naked within minutes.

Joe90 likes this.
  12. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

My daughters and I enjoy taking nude pictures and my oldest daughter and I have both posted a few on some nude sites.

13. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Must be very liberating, different feeling to just walking alone a nude beach

14. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

The feeling of entering the sea naked with your friends and family must be incredible

Lisa Marie likes this.
  15. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Yes it is. It's awesome!

16. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh the naked part I have no problem with at all. I've been a member at a nudist club for 8 years now. I was talking about maybe the best spot to be at on the beach, what to do, what not to do, things like that. Making sure your stuff is safe, etc.

17. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Haulover has plenty of monitors and occassional police ATV beach patrol. in 11 years we've never had an issue. If that's a concern to you, wear a fanny pack with your valuables in a zip lock bag.

Lisa Marie, bill697cu and Ace65 like this.
  18. Siegfried Wagner

Siegfried Wagner Newbie

When I was like 4-6 ears old I remember taking showers together with my dad and 2 older brothers after a sweaty day on the beach. It was no big deal. Used tou usually take baths with my brother until I was 9. Then things changed for some reason and being naked was something to be ashamed of.( at least for them) Never understood that. I never lost my love of being naked but now had to be naked in secret.

19. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

I’m the only nudist in my family, but I’ve been nude in plenty of pictures. In fact, apart from those taken in public places, I don’t think there’s one that I’m wearing anything in past when I was 2.

20. My sister is an artist and she’s told us she paints in nude when it’s hot. My wife told her I go nude a lot. I’ve not been naked with her as an adult, but I’d love to get nude with her and get some photos. I’m going to see how she feels about that when I see her later this summer.

Lisa Marie, bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.