Fake LSD

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Hawker, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Hawker

Hawker Member

Me and my friends each did 2 hits of acid last night, after about 40 minutes we could barely even feel the acid. In the past weve done lesser quantities (ie 1 hit) and gotten really really messed up, i would of expected to get really messed up off these 2 hits but we didnt, i could barely even feel anything. Can someone please tell me why this happenned, were we ripped off by whoever made it, or what???

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

bunk stuff gives you a placebo effect. OR really really really really weak acid/RC.

3. kif

kif Member

Sounds like you and your buddies bought yourselves some plain, good old fashioned construction paper. It sucks but it happens. Sorry to hear about it.

4. The Flow

The Flow Member

Papers loose their potence if stored not properly. Acid is destroyed at a temperature of 43,7°C, but even stored at 20°C, it soon becomes weak. If you want to keep it for longer, put the papers in the fridge.Maybe your hits haven´t been stored cold enough...?

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

it takes a long time at high temperatures to weaken LSD. it can be out in 90 degree weather for weeks and not lose significant potency.

in a freezer it has been known to last MANY many years....

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

so true... a friend from Old Days has a bunch of sheets of acid he bought back in the day for $.25 a hit... they are disappearing FAST, these days.

wow....

7. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I want to pop my toe, but I know it'll hurt. But it would be worth it in the end...damn it.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

9. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

You probably got some bunk acid. Haha fuck me and my friends found this one cd, some classic rock band from the 60's or 70's and the back in the cd case, the paper it looked EXACTLY like the acid that we were currently geting, even was as think, was funny we sold a couple stupid kids some of those.

10. The Flow

The Flow Member

I thought the same way than you do, until I got "fresh" LSD for the first time ("fresh" in this context means, right out of a lab). Wow! This was the best trip I´ve ever had. I realized, that all papers I´ve eaten before had already been weak (not that they didn´t provide me with an intense experience...) - and as I stored them correctly, they must have already been weak, when I bought them.

Believe me: you´ll never know, how potent acid can be, as long as you haven´t tried fresh stuff!

11. HippiE ParadoX

HippiE ParadoX Member

next time you take acid go walking in the woods or something, or sit on the shore and watch the water, it's like the gods are visiting and nobody exists but you -
    take acid, smoke buds, eat shrooms, rip bongs, choke, grub, laugh in succession, or in any random order you choose. have fun

12. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

hahahahaha

13. *CHAMELEON*

*CHAMELEON* Member

Sorry you got burned or just got plain old morning glory extract.I know what that feels like.

14. nesta

nesta Banned

i think i'm going to quit doing acid from now on, except on occasion and only if i know several people who have taken it and vouch for its good effects. i've been given fake acid before (though never bought it) and it sucks, but what would be even worse would be getting an active drug that ISNT lsd. it used to be unheard of, pretty much, and i used to say that the only risk concerning being ripped off on acid is getting blank paper, but with the advent of the creation of bromo-dragonfly all that has changed, and now we're hearing reports of people getting fake acid which takes hours to kick in and lasts for days, and is often very unpleasant....no thank you....i'll stick with things i'm a little more sure of. if it had a great reputation or if someday down the road i meet someone i have reason to believe is close enough to the lab to get garaunteed good shit, then i'll speak differently about it...

15. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Also DOx trash been going around on paper.