Face F######

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by VolleyGirl, Jun 8, 2013.

1. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Hey ladies, do you enjoy being dominated orally? My hubby loves to grab my hair and slam himself down my throat..

2. coastalchic

coastalchic Guest

I absolutely do...I wish my hubby would do more of it but he has finally realized how much I do like it and he loves me deepthroating him so he gets forceful when it comes to that! I love when he uses my hair to hold onto and gags me..

3. sweet79

sweet79 Banned

I love it!
    Haven't experience with my current bf but that's a whole other thread...
    My ex had an enormous cock he's a rather large SA and it was so hot having him ram that huge thing down my throat, I would gag a few times but after he allowed me a breath He would grab my hair and shove it back in, he wouldn't hold back when he was near coming and he'd pound my mouth/throat til he came right down the back, I'd get soooooo wet, kind of miss that part about him actually :)

4. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

No, I don't.

5. I dont think you should buy your daughter that thong yet, maybe get her to show you how to clear your browser history first

6. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

This has become my favorite but it seems like at a certain angle, I can't breath at all, not thru my nose and definitely not thru my mouth. My husband had been fucking my mouth yesterday and I had to grab his legs and push him away so I could get some air. Anyone else have that problem? Other than the almost dying from lack of air issue, it's awesome!

7. kairilove

kairilove Member

Aaaahh! :angel:

8. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

i looooooooooove it with a passion!!!! my hubby doesnt understand why lol but i like when he grabs my head and makes me take it all.! makes it sooo much fun.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Consider this 10 more thumbs up.

I'm wiping away tears laughing here, VG. Thanks!

10. I recently tried it and loved it

11. Gorana

Gorana Member

It depends on my mood. Often I like that.

12. shymom

shymom Member

Depends on the mood but i have to say i prefer my guy being quite dom with me, anyway the deeper you gag the more sloppy you get and i know my guy loves that

13. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

I love it. Although most of the time its me grabbing his hips and pulling him into my mouth. He's afraid of hurting me. Once I do that he usually grabs my head and follows me lead.