Face Clean, and Body Odor tips?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Vlawrrr, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Vlawrrr

Vlawrrr Member

Does anyone know of any ways/tips to cut down BO, and also help clean the skin(primarily of the face.)

2. stalk

stalk Banned

Yeah just flop some baking soda under your pits. Great deodorant. no joke, try it.

get some dr. bronners peppermint soap and wash it with a washcloth or something?
    that will feel incredible.

coconut oil is good for the skin.
    aloe.

:D

3. Vlawrrr

Vlawrrr Member

lol I did it, seems to help, why exactly does it help?

4. stalk

stalk Banned

sodium bicarbonate eats bad odor

it's the shit.

5. Vlawrrr

Vlawrrr Member

I agree. I think I've also heard of using peroxide to clean there, and then rinse it, as it's antibacterial. I wouldn't leave it on of course, usually leaves a smell from peroxide itself.

There's so many things found in someone's home that have potential to help in certain situations like these, I've seen Baking Soda as a toothepaste, hell I took a baking soda bath when I had poisen ivy.(It was on my face too..ouch.)

6. cargo2k

cargo2k Member

i just wash with 2 tea spoons baking soda, 1 cup of water and a few drops of tea tree oil. almost never wear deodorant, and haven't gotten a complaint about bo since dropping the body wash/soaps.

7. marysoul

marysoul Member

baking soda?

8. marysoul

marysoul Member

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Limit your red meat intake. Red meat can be a cause of body odor, sometimes causing stagnation and putrefaction in the digestive track, resulting in the release of toxins into the bloodstream. Avoid processed foods. A diet that is heavy in foods made with refined white flour, hydrogenated oils, sugars and other processed ingredients can be responsible for creating unpleasant body odors.
    Eat enough fiber. A diet low in fiber may cause constipation, which can contribute to body odor.
    Avoid foods with chlorine such as eggs, liver, fish and legumes. These foods may cause body odor in people who cannot metabolize these foods readily. A "fishy" smell is a clue to this type of odor.
    Stay away from spicy and smelly foods. Eating lots of onions, garlic, curry and certain spicy foods may cause your body to create odor that can be offensive.
    Limit your coffee and alcohol intake.
    Stay away from foods that contain rancid fats and oils such as fried and baked goods.

10. zombie.

zombie. Member

why not a shower for the bo and dr. bonners for the face.