FAA Tries to Outlaw Weaponized Drones

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by wooleeheron, Aug 24, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

FAA Kindly Asks That You Not Attach Crispy Flamethrowers And Bombs To Your Personal Drones | HotHardware

The Pentagon is still going nuts over this one, and wants a solution within the next year or so. They can threaten people all they want, but the day is coming when drones like this will be printed by 3D printers, complete with weapons. You don't have to keep them warehoused or whatever, if you can pump out a few hundred in a couple of days for a political assassination or whatever. The NSA wants the things made illegal no doubt, so they can keep selling guns, but this is definitely one of those Fuck You technologies.

Already in some cities robots are being criticized for slowing down traffic on sidewalks and, soon, they will fill the skies. Good luck trying to figure out which ones have been weaponized.

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Not that I advise any one to do this , you print them out , the bomb works with an ounce or two of gun power . Its easy to get . You use a control freq there not likely to jam .

3. wooleeheron

I recommend using thermite and napalm, which are easy to make in your bathtub without raising flags. Drive a single RV car from Radio Shack under your favorite building or car, and instant inferno, that even water will not put out, and that can melt steel. The only thing left for them to identify is a stain on the ground that says it was untraceable napalm or thermite. With a few hundred RV cars or drones, you could cause perhaps a billion dollars in property damage.

Forget about killing people, that just raises prices. Hit their fucking wallets, and watch grown men fall to their knees. Slaves in the south routinely burned down the master's house, in the middle of the night. Usually for not being allowed to visit relatives. Throwing money off the tops of tall buildings is illegal, because the idiots will kill themselves and each other to get it. That's the best bang for your buck in my opinion, is just to throw money off overpasses and watch them kill each other.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

The gun power was just an off the top of my head thing . There are lots of things that would give a bigger bang for the buck . Some are in the anackaist cook book and off the web . You do need to know what your are doing when making them . Any one doing this kind of thing is own there own . Dont tell the FBI ( USA ) or local police you got the idea from me .

5. wooleeheron

LOL, the CIA has their own handbook on how to instigate a revolution, but it doesn't include throwing money off overpasses, because the idea they are vulnerable themselves and have no defense is anathema to them. Mock them, don't bother killing complete idiots who have no clue what the hell they are doing, and often would prefer to attack their own government themselves, because that is what makes them so easy to defeat. All they care about is money, all their institutions emphasize is money, and all they understand is money and the guns deciding every issue, making them all to easy to predict. Play the idiots off one another, make them think the other guy is going for their wallet.

The idea you can destroy the US government more than conservatives already have is absurd. Don't get involved in their Three Stooges slapstick, play them for the complete self-destructive idiots they are. There is no honor among thieves, who have no clue what the word means, because they cannot kill it or buy it. Donald Duck was elected against the will of his own party leaders, because there's literally no one in charge around here, just pretenders to the throne.

For years now, its been possible to replace every bureaucrat in DC with computers, to replace the vast majority of public school teachers with AI programs, which roughly translates to 5 million federal jobs the republicans refuse to eliminate. Let them eat each other, then go have a piece of cake. Celebrate their mass murders, as a sign things can only get better. The idea the KKK is in charge around here and is going to get anywhere other than destroying the white population, has no basis in reality. If they elected Adolf Fucking Hitler himself tomorrow, they would eat each other alive, and we could finally establish a real government again.

Forget about conservatives having self-control, they would elect Hitler in a heartbeat knowing it would destroy the country. They are chickens, pecking away at anything they can get away with.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

It will take more than a 3d printer to mass produce drones . You need a cnc mch for the metal parts . A bunch of drones will not take out all of the forces of the USA . As the system still kinda works , I have no disire to take any action aginst them , nor should any one else on this forum , or others reading this take action aginist the USA , gov. CIA , ect. Just not a good idea for a number of reasions .

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

upload_2019-8-30_10-44-2.png

Irminsul likes this.
  8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I never got the appeal drones. I think they're stupid.

10. wooleeheron

He who can destroy a thing, controls that thing. The 9/11 terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers and took a good chunk of the Pentagon with them. Twenty guys with nothing more than razor blades brought the world's most powerful country to it knees for days. The Pentagon hates losing and will never give up, until it actually starts to impact their bank accounts. At that point, my enemy's enemy becomes my best friend, and the Pentagon may hire terrorists to do their work for them.

Freedom fighter, terrorist, its all the same, when PT Barnum is elected against the wishes of his own party and cuts the mass media a deal on their rent, using the money he saved never having to pay taxes. He was elected to fight the same government the same people elected, while the entire republican party is now led by members of the KKK. Loyalty is for those who can afford to buy it.