f*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by judymae, Apr 20, 2013.

1. judymae

judymae Member

I'm just a fucking cop magnet lately
    Just got a $300 ticket for driving 33 miles on providence, and I was going the same fucking speed as the traffic.
    nicee Over $400 in tickets I have to pay now. Fuck everything right now.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yay!

Join the club. I was arrested for driving while ability impaired by drugs last month. $400 sounds good compared to the $5,500 it's going to cost to have a lawyer (hopefully) get me out of having a permanent criminal record and losing my license for six months. Otherwise I am looking at another $500-1,000, on top of that wonderfully titled "surcharge."

3. judymae

judymae Member

this is crazyyy!! but they really picked me out of nowhere plus they were extra rude telling me i need too step out of the car?? i mean for what ? i was fucking scared theyll notice weed i droped in the small crevices of my car thoo;///

4. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I pulled over as a kid and when I opened the glovebox to get my registration a bag of weed tumbled out and was exposed. Luckily it was at night and the cop didn't notice. He told me to go home and I got that town real quick.

5. judymae

judymae Member

Haha ohh dammnm that could tottaly happen to me.

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

you wasnt going the posted limit. who cares what everyone else is doing.

8. judymae

judymae Member

Soo..... You must be a cop?

9. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

She was the only one going slow enough to catch.

10. judymae

judymae Member

Hahaha

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I agree with this.

I love when people with big trucks try to bully me into speeding. I will slow down until they back off to a safe distance. If I had money to burn and a handful of cars, I'd brake check them, teach the fuckers a lesson.

That said, contest the ticket, and say that you think it's unjust and that you where singled out for whatever reason. The cop might not even show.

12. judymae

judymae Member

Okay buddy whatever

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol That reminds me of the time I got pulled over while I was smoking a joint. It was in the middle of the night and I was on my "lunch" break, so I took a drive to smoke a joint. A cop pulled me over because I didn't dim my headlights when he passed me, and, without realizing it, I dropped the [still lit] joint in the floor and rolled my windows down to talk to the cop. He didn't smell it, by some miracle, and just gave me a warning. I was lucky.

Another time, I was pulled over because I filled my car up with gas and drove off without paying for it. I had drank some beer that day too, and the cop smelled it on my breath, but he said "I don't think you're drunk and the batteries are dead in my breathalyzer, so I'm not gonna worry about that". I was already under arrest because I was driving on a suspended license, so the cop searched my car and found my bubbler. He asked me what I used it for and I said "to smoke weed". He said "okay" and put it back in my car. Then he took me back to the store and let me pay for the gas that I had stolen. I got arrested, but I was only charged for driving on a suspended license, so I was extremely lucky, considering I could've been charged for the paraphernalia, DUI, and theft. To top it off, my bubbler was still in my car when I got it back from the impound lot. haha

14. Pressed_Rat

Holy shit! Has anyone seen the OP's pics?

Piaf has some competition it looks. :p

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

When speeding in a pack, make sure you aren't the first or the last :)

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well, I tell you to contest it, because you'll probably get off, and you go "okay buddy whatever".

This PROBABLY means you're one of those assholes who tries to bully other people into driving your speed, who I mentioned. One of those who needs a proper brake check.

So.... I hope you're unable to contest it effectively.

17. TopNotchStoner

Indeed. Hella beautiful.

18. Pressed_Rat

Absolutely gorgeous. God damn!!!!!

19. TopNotchStoner

Well, she is Swedish, afterall.

20. Pressed_Rat

She is... and Swedish women are among the most beautiful women in the world, for sure.

Sorry to take this thread off topic, but it needed to be said. lol