F/M spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Josephinebeausejour, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Josephinebeausejour

Josephinebeausejour Member

Hi from Dawson City, the heart of the Klondike. I'm a strict domestic disciplinarian, as well as an autor of both mainstream and erotic fiction. Hubby blushes to the roots of his red hair to think of all the people reading Her Perfect Wife, my spanking and cuckold novel from Pink Flamingo. It is a work of fiction, but some of the scenes are very closely based on our real lives.

2. rj45

rj45 Member

you should make some videos and put up on the internet.

Also, train other women and set up a school for dommes. See, I just made you rich.

3. mariam60

mariam60 Member

Hi Josephine. Im a disciplinarian too.Im relaly happy to be able to post and share my experiences on this forum. The only thing is a lot of the stuff is quite erotic(not that i mind) but it would be nice to be able to share disciplinarian issues with other people on a day to day level as well. Such as, getting punished for being rude, not having the housework done, feelings from both partners about how they like to deep discipline in the home and misdemeanors which require a certain level of punishment. THANKING YOU, mariam

4. mariam60

mariam60 Member

How do i deal with frustrations? For instance, i am often brought to the bedroom for a spanking when i have done something wrong. My partner spanks me and then leaves to go about his business. This leaves me incredibly frustrated as he thinks the discipline side of our relationship is more important than the erotic side of it. Except for when hes really feeling the need to have sex, then he really lets go. i have tried self-spanking in these situations but its not the same as the real thing!!!!

5. aegal

aegal Guest

Hello, I am interested on Domestic Discipline lead by the woman. My main interest are about the emotional aspects that such a lifestyle have, for both sides, the woman and the man.
    Of course there are many others object of interest in Domestic Discipline, and I am open to give my small contribute and learn from others experiences.
    Kind regards.
    Antonio,

6. Libby2

Libby2 Guest

Hi Antonio,

this website has some info on DD: http://fondlyandfirmly.com/
    it's mainly with a M/f slant, but some articles touch on the emotional aspects to both partners. My own interest in DD is in the M/M arena,and I write fiction on that theme, it's just the way my own interest in spanking and discipline manifests itself.

regards,

Libby

7. peloklumper

peloklumper Guest

Hi all
    I'm a male sub who likes a pretty hard caning and have found a beautiful Domme to give me what I need. We video our sessions and my gorgeous Domme loves to dress really well in vintage or retro clothes. I'm generally a schoolboy. I've helped her get some clips online which can be found at mistressmonroe.com Some are quite long and I'm trying some short samples. Your comment would be appreciated.

Kinkey likes this.
  8. otk4me

otk4me Guest

I had a flr with a lovely mexican lady some 20+ yrs ago she was over here(uk) on a temporary posting .We met on the underground she was confused and asked me for help.I was cheeky to her being lost and she smiled and said I was lucky to be in a crowded place or I would have a sore bottom! I was turned on so suddenly by her and the idea I dared her to meet up and carry out her threat ,well we did and she did and I was hooked and we lived together for 6 months and I got regular spankings both fun and discipline, I wish I could meet another lady like her any one in s.west of UK?

9. MaternalDiscipline

MaternalDiscipline Members

I am an adult male, the only child of an ambitious businesswoman who lacked an interest in "Mommy" skills.

I never experienced maternal discipline or that special, loving bond shared by a mother and her child. Even when my behavior would have been appropriate and justified, I was never spanked or even scolded

Why would a woman desire to be a mother/mommy in title only, with no interest in maternal discipline?

10. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I love to tell men "bend over my knees"

Naughty boy and (deleted member) like this.
  11. MaternalDiscipline

MaternalDiscipline Members

Hello Ma'am. It is nice to see you online. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

You know, any man (or woman, I suppose) fortunate to have a relationship with you who foolishly "does you wrong" deserves whatever capricious maelstrom of righteous indignation you deem justifiably appropriate.

PS - You have beautiful legs. I would imagine that the excitement of being taken across your lovely pantyhose thighs would far outweigh the pain from that paddle. LOL

GrayGuy57 and Females_over_males like this.
  12. Females_over_males

Yes indeed. Men who do me wrong end up with their bare butts bent over my knee, apologizing and promising to only do what I tell them to from now on:grinning:

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  13. Females_over_males

14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am quite surprised reading the various threads at the number of guys who have/want to be on the receiving end. This goes against what I have seen on other forums,as being a woman's fantasy/desire to be on the receiving end .

Interesting

15. Females_over_males

Oh there are LOTS of submissive men who want to be on the receiving end. What happens is, so many of the women (who like being on the receiving end) are extremely selfish and they try and drown out the voices of submissive men. They think that this is for them and them only. Well, there is plenty of room for both. Men like to be spanked too. There is NO reason why they shouldn't be.

Kinkey and Mysteron like this.
  16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am not disagreeing but it is the first time I have seen so many guys in one place who would like to be on the receiving end . I just find that rather interesting as I have been on quite a few relationship forums .I think sub guys in general are fewer than female subs numbers wise but appears to be an increasing trend in later years .I suppose some of it comes down to surrender of power that some guys in high profile powered jobs find appealing.

Kinkey likes this.
  17. Females_over_males

You are correct. In fact, the number has grown exponentially and only continues to get larger. In addition, what is also happening is, a lot of previously submissive women are becoming dominants. It's quite interesting

Kinkey likes this.
  18. markbtm64

markbtm64 Members

My wife has spanked me since we got married, 47 years ago. I do spank her but she loves to thrash my bottom and I love it happening. The 'naughty boy' in me lives on!

Kinkey and Mysteron like this.
  19. erofant

erofant Members

Miss Females_ over_ males - A couple questions : What do YOU get out of spanking guys? Does it turn you on at all, or do you just like punishing?
    Do you think more guys SHOULD be spanked? If so - why - because guys just need to be bought low by females? Do guys just get away with too much crap, so they actually NEED spanked?

Really curious to learn your thoughts.

Females_over_males likes this.
  20. Females_over_males