Eyebrows...

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Reggie Smith, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Reggie Smith

Reggie Smith Members

Hey guys! I’m new to this website. I guess I should get right into it. Every sense I was around 12 or mabye 13(I cant really remember) my eyebrows were...different. Near the end of my eyebrow it stands up...literally. The hair points upwards kind of like a cheesy super villain from an old cartoon. The beginning of my eyebrows are fine it’s just at the end where it begins to go upward and is hard to see. Even though I have glasses they can still be seen. I don’t mean it’s like a lot of hair that it sticks up. At the base of the hair instead of going to the side it goes up. It’s kind of hard to explain. So you know when you look into the mirror at your eyebrows and they follow the same direction, mine don’t. That base of the hair is kind to the side but then curves upward. I don’t know if it’s even that noticeable or if I’m over reacting but it literally looks like devil horns on my eyebrow. I have tried a few things to fix it. Gel. Eyebrow curlers or whatever they are called. Hell I even tried combing it. The only success I have had is using a lot of expensive hair gel and rubbing it in unroll I can make it go the way I want but eventually it goes back up. It’s like that one annoying hair on your head that never stays down. I was hoping someone would have some advice for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this. (Btw I’m a guy)

2. Reggie Smith

Reggie Smith Members

Hmmmm

Attached Files:

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeahhhhhhhh

Iunno they look normal to me and if they aren't normal I don't think you got too much to worry about.

4. Reggie Smith

Reggie Smith Members

I have a shitty camera

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think all eyebrows do that. yours might be a little more pronounced than average, but it's not a huge anomaly or anything.

6. Reggie Smith

Reggie Smith Members

Okay but is there any way to fix it

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i guess you could shave it off up to that point? i really don't think it's that big of a deal; it's what you look like and it's not particularly bad looking.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Really Can't See What The Problem Is.......Just Looks Like Another Set Of Eyebrows To Me......:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

Tags: