EYE or I-Robot ?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Idaho, May 8, 2004.

1. Idaho

Idaho Member

http://www.irobotmovie.com/

My conscious used to constantly eat at me because there are several things in this world that I am aware of that I don't feel "comfortable" sharing with the rest of the world...

maybe 'they' will pay attention to hollywood.

The 'theory' behind this movie is very similar to a post I made at another forum more than a month ago about the little black holes, behind blue eyes.

I KNOW what I became attached to, I just don't want to accept the fact that this is also my creator. Mostly because I KNOW this machine damn sure won't turn into our savior.

Somebody's about to do something, or 'they' are going to have to start running like me.... and Forrest Gump baby !

"Peace" is what got you where you are today... comfy ?

2. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

What on earth are you on about?

3. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

You mean I Robot, the Isaac Asimov novel. It was pretty good from what I remember, I have not read them in so long. But I heard there was a movie coming out and apparently this fellow believes its part of some sinister deeds. Oh god I should not do adderol. :)

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

It'd be cool, if it weren't governed by the Asimov's three laws.

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

And on topic, I'm actually pretty damn good at staying chill if you ask me.
    I never call names, I might yell but just to argue my point louder than theirs haha.