Eye Drops Poll

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pitros, May 15, 2007.

1. Pitros

Pitros Member

Ok dudes just thinkin because i always hear you all saing that are gonna to blaze and go to the movies or dentist or doctor so just want to know if you all take precaution or are light headeds

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I don't use it unless I am going to my mom.

3. brainboy

brainboy Member

blazing and going to the dentist sounds horrible.

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i don't use eye drops unless the situation is DIRE. when rarely occurs

5. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

you dont need eye drops if you are used to smoking, then again, that might just be me.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i never use drops unless i absolutely positively have to. usually the only time i need to is when im going to a friends house and his parents are there. and they always have to talk to you forever while they search your eyes for every little bloodshot in them.

7. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

i use drops after, it makes my eyes feel better plus hides the insane redness that occurs

8. slinkie

slinkie Member

I can't speak for everyone else, but when I have used eye drops in the past, it always dried my eyes out worse than they already were.
    *shakes fist at* Damn you visine! lol

In all honesty though, I don't need visine, my eyes rarely get red enough to need any, no matter how much I've smoked. A lucky bitch...yes I am! hahaha

9. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

My eyes do not get too red, just a tiny bit or redness. My best friends are terrible even the next morning.

10. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i do when i need to be around an authority figure

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i will never use eye drops...
    I'm paranoid someone might fill the bottle with bleach....................:uhoh2:

12. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Only before I drive or am around my mom.

13. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I don't really like using eye drops cause I like the heavy high feeling. I'll of course use them if I smoke before work though, basically in situations where I don't want certain people to know I'm stoned.

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I never use eye drops, unless the person I am smoking with gets paranoid about the red eyes and I want to make them feel safer. Otherwise, no eyedrops for me.

15. CLB

CLB Member

No, I never use clear eyes for anything, but then again I've came to the point in my smoking life where I can smoke a good amount and get high as a kite and my eyes will be white, probably with a glazed look, tho. Takes a good bong to get my eyes red.

16. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

My eyes haven't gone red for over a year. *shrug* Even before then they didn't do it too often.
    Guess I'm just lucky.
    I do get the stoned half-lidded eyes look though. Just without the redness.

17. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I never had to use eye drops up until a few months ago, then my eyes starting getting insanely red, puffy, and squinty after smoking. :(

I use eye drops on a daily basis now. If I don't my dad (who probably doesn't know I toke) will know for sure, and my mom is obnoxious and will comment every single time.

Plus, I definately can't go into work with bloodshot eyes.

18. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I have to use I drops because I smoke all the time. It would just be bad business if I showed up at work looking all blazed, my eyes get almost glowing red when I smoke.

~Dub

19. thered

thered Member

I can't stand the irritated feeling my eyes get, so I almost always use them. As long as I have them on me I figure Why not?

20. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I honostly can't put them in. My eyelid will bat closed rapidly and my hands will shake. Unless I'm totally toasted, I cannot put them in.