extremely wet pussy question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by countryrider13, Dec 29, 2013.

1. bozzman

bozzman Members

Totally nothing wrong with a very wet pussy, shows us guys we're doing something right if nothing else lol as for oral, yes, the wetter the better, such a turn on! I have had a girl that was that wet but it didn't hinder my performance and still came

Soncho33 likes this.
  2. MrODW

MrODW Members

I have to say also wetter is better for me, I adore how wet my girlfriend gets, it's a big turn on for me. It's shows me how much I turn her on and how much she wants me sexually, nothing beats slipping my hand down her panties at any time and feel that wetness ready for me. I love seeing how wet her panties gets, be it in the flesh or a teasing photo sent to me, I adore eating her out, feeling that dripping wetness over my face and not forgetting that sloppy noise with every long thrust when fucking. But I also believe it has to do with the connection you have with your partner plays a part of it also, if she is totally comfortable and relaxed with you then those juices will flow! When we first met she was self conscious of how wet she got but that was due to a previous partner who never liked it (idiot never appreciated the beauty of a dripping pussy) and it took a while for me to show her that she never had a problem it was him. But now she loves the fact how wet she gets and how we both enjoy it.

I'm a heavy cummer and she is a heavy wetter and together there is no sponge in the world that can mop up our fun ;)

Soncho33 and Flagme15 like this.
  3. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

a woman should never be ashamed or embarrassed for being too wet. It's a good thing. You can do a lot with all that lubrication. I love when my woman's juices soaks her ass and my dick of course. Makes for a long night of non stop action and all holes taken good care of. The more turned on she gets the wetter. Same goes for me. The more turned on I get the harder I cum. It's just natural.

Soncho33 likes this.
  4. JamieG

JamieG Members

I get extremely wet at times and as a trans guy I find it quite distressing because it feels like the moisture is coming from the wrong place. It only really got like this after I started testosterone. I'd expected that it would make me drier but apparently quite a few guys have the same issue. I don't do vaginal sex so couldn't really comment about any loss of friction.

Jtaste likes this.
  5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Interesting testosterone would make female functions flow but it is a key to sex drive in both sexes. Also interesting not having vaginal sex for years

6. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife gets very wet as well. Many evenings she will come home from work and tell me feel her panties. They will be completely soaked. Especially if we are dirty texting back and forth a lot.

I love it and welcome it wholeheartedly! My cock will be instantly hard as I run my fingers over her cum soaked panties. The wetter the better in my opinion.

Soncho33 and ahsorandy like this.
  7. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

At around 6" of girth, I've never experienced "too wet". Never experienced "too loose" either.

I have experienced too sore. That's a bummer

8. Sualltc

Sualltc Members

Super wet is super hot. Peeling off panties that are soaked is a massive turn on. Having my face drenched as I dive in drives me wild. Looking down at my cock on the outward stroke as it glistens with her juice is awesome. As my cock is nearly out and I grad it covering my fingers with her cum and licking them clean as I keep pumping in often sends me over the edge. Definitely the wetter the better and watching her masturbate as she is really wet and her hand is soaked is beautiful. Her juice running out of her pussy over her rear hole leaves me no option but to use my tongue on that part of her as well. Could never have enough of a hot wet turned on V

Soncho33, jmadre and Flagme15 like this.
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I love a wet pussy.

Soncho33 likes this.
  10. 1runner

1runner Members

Soaking wet is awesome. The wetter the harder I will get.

Soncho33 likes this.
  11. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’ve always been a little self-conscious when I get super wet but guys always have said they love it. It makes sense - it’s sexy to really turn a guy on

I actually feel more and not less sensation when I’m really turned on

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Well, I've never dripped down my leg lol but...I get extremely wet after a lot of teasing. Even sexting, because my husband knows just the right things to text that turn me on. He seems to love it, and I definitely do.

Jtaste, Soncho33, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Men drip precum when they are aroused. I do. Women get wet when they get turned on. It's natural and it's good. Even in our senior years my wife gets wet quickly when she knows we are going to have sex. Rarely do we need lube. She gets really wet. The only time we need lube is when I take her unexpectedly and bend her over and do her doggie style. She needs just a little help to get started. Then it's game on.

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I have dripped down my inner thighs.
    It used to embarrass me, now I'm with someone who is thrilled that I react strongly.

I joke it's self defense.

Philky, Soncho33, Flagme15 and 2 others like this.
  15. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I read an article a long time ago where some researchers hooked up a plesmograph inside women's vaginas to test arousal levels with different stimuli and they found that women can start lubricating at the slightest hint of anything sexual, even if they're unaware of it. The conclusion was that women do lubricate as a defensive mechanism just in case there's a rape about to happen for example

Soncho33 likes this.
  16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think it must be overactive Bartholin glands. It's still sexy when it's super wet, but it doesn't need to be. Maybe some girls don't get as wet. I've had sex that was less wet and some that was awfully dry. Never thought that was a bad thing. I'm a lover, not a complainer! :)

Jtaste, WayneCider and Irminsul like this.
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

If there was such a thing as " too wet " why would guys enjoy sloppy seconds so much ? Relax and enjoy it all . I love it wet !!!

18. Motion Lotion

Motion Lotion Banned

It can never be to wet be proud of yourself and your body
    you rock

Kerri likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Far from self defense, it only happens during your peak fertility days. The babbling stream can also be used for all those little sperms to swim home. Pregnancy without penetration is no myth and on one recorded case happened when both partners were wearing jeans.

Soncho33 likes this.
  20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

One of ex-GFs, when were dating, was on hormone replacement therapy that included testosterone. When it restored her sex drive, she began using more than she was supposed to, and was horny all the time, it seemed. I was the first man who had ever make her orgasm from cunnilingus. She said that whenever she thought about me performing cunnilingus on her, she would get wet, even at work.

I didn't mind the excess lubrication when I was eating her out. She even asked me once how she tasted to me, although her lubrication had no taste at all, it was neutral, kind of like water. My face got so wet from eating her out once that my cheeks were glistening, which she wiped off my face with the towel she placed under her hips so her mattress wouldn't get wet while I was eating her out.

Kerri likes this.