Extraterrestrials

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by machinist, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

We're inside something like a computer program and aliens are from outside the program

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Next time oil rises above $150 per barrel there is going to precipitate either a WWIII cyber warfare scenario and or a false flag alien attack scenario

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Worse, its the insidious alien anal probe mind control conspiracy behind the Illuminati! They are probing our universe, starting with going straight to what rules the brain! The Matrix had it wrong and they don't plug into your brain, so be careful to watch your ass!

4. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Actually from what I understand, about half the human population is alien, having come from the planet Venus. And they seem to have control over what goes straight to the brain----but they don't plug into the brain-----rather they insert your penis into their bodies.

...But then I may have misunderstood what the whole point of that narrative was, or something...

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not just half, if we go by that theory. The other half supposedly came from Mars.

:eek: We're the aliens!

[​IMG]

6. Mountain Valley Wolf

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't handle this----I need to find a Venusian and insert my penis!!!

7. Asmodean

Me too... The marsian curse :(

8. Mountain Valley Wolf

On a more serious note-----it was suggested that the government knows all about aliens, and that the evidence lies within Trump's suggestion of a 'Space Force.'

You guys do realize, don't you, that the competent government officials learned right away that Trump can't really be trusted with sensitive information. He doesn't even read his daily briefings, and they were forced to condense them down to very simplistic summaries with very few words. There is no way they would share information about aliens, or even whether they know anything about that or not with him.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Also stories that Eisenhower was contacted in the 1950's. He was told they would cure all human disease and give us technology but in exchange we had to disarm all nuclear weapons in the world. Eisenhower did not believe the Russians would do this so he turned them down. Instead he took the offer of another race that offered war technology. These guys were sort of the bad boys of the galaxy no other race likes them and no other race offers war to the primitive humans. These are the aliens at Area 51 now and most black ops area of American goverment. I am positive aliens of some sort have worked with our goverment.

machinist likes this.
  10. machinist

Not denying it at all, but source?

11. Asmodean

The name of their leader is wellknown by now: Baby Fark Mcgee Zax

12. Mountain Valley Wolf

Yes! Proof that the Venusians are infiltrating our government!

...oh wait, we are Martians-------oh man, it's so complicated...

13. machinist

Surprise surprise.. another alien conversation turned into a joke

14. Mountain Valley Wolf

Ok-----I will say this-----as a teenager camping deep in the Colorado Mountains late one night I saw 3 very small lights moving in formation in the sky----they were only a little bigger than a satellite and I assume they were were very high up. They then stopped and stood still for a bit, then each of them took off in different directions. They each moved clear across the sky in seconds----much faster than any man-made craft could do. I am convinced that I saw something that was most likely alien that night.

farmerdon and machinist like this.
  15. Mountain Valley Wolf

But let me add this considering the propensity for sentient intellligent beings to destroy themselves and everything and everyone else around them, it seems obvious to me that any species that has attained a level where they are capable of interstellar travel, in order to have survived that long, would have long ago learned compassion and peace.

Which is also to say that our own future is open to two possibilities-----we either destroy ourselves, or we too will one day learn how to live together, preserve life, and protect the environment of our own home, at which time we may also achieve the ability to explore the cosmos.

16. Asmodean

I wish that was obvious to me too. I don't see how that is a given.
    They could differ so much from us that they barely acknowledge our intelligence. Why should their compassion extend to us? Why is it likely they value peace just because they're more intelligent? All wishful thinking. Maybe they survived and developed thanks to obliberating every treat. And despite all their intelligence have zero interest in this bunch of puny humans.

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm an extraterrestrial because I am 'Extra' to the 'Terrestrial' project. That is, I serve no useful function, other than being a series of digits and a consumption/desiring machine. If there are others like me, then join me, and help me make the World a better place for 'US.'

18. Asmodean

Ok, I wanna but it depends. How are you doing that?

19. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't have much power to do much right now in the real World, but having the right intention is the first right move. There is some scientific evidence that generating a positive vibration in the mind and body can radiate out into the World. For example a I recently saw a video of a reputable scientist who asked his participants to focus positive energy towards a sample of water. The water in this test sample organized it's crystalline atomic structure into shapes resembling sacred geometry. Whilst the water outside the test sample was not so well organized.

I don't know. Try being nicer to outsider type people. A nod in the right direction goes a long why. Recycle. Be a conscious consumer.

Get together with other aliens and party.

20. Asmodean

The part after 'i don't know' i can get along with.