Extracting fillers in Adderall

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by jwmillersss, Oct 26, 2012.

1. jwmillersss

jwmillersss Guest

Is there a way to extrct the fillers in adderall allowing it to be smoked. Not that I am interested. Im imagining it should be simple.

2. Uppersarebetter

Uppersarebetter Banned

Sounds like a bad idea wink wink

3. Psychotropic3D

Psychotropic3D Members

Interesting!

4. Psychotropic3D

Psychotropic3D Members

I tried to smoke it once as is, what a mess!

5. gifgafpaf

gifgafpaf Members

I would think the process might be similar to the process of extracting ephedrine from ephedrine pills or pseudoephedrine from sudafed. Can someone clarify/verify would the A/B method or whatever it's called work to get amph from adderall pills?

6. esotericaffect

esotericaffect Members

Adderall XR is only partially water soluble. I am sure you may have tried that. The time release beads are alcohol soluble but I would not recommend smoking it anyway. Adderall will be just as effective taken on an empty stomach. Combine it with a Benzedrex inhaler. Are you familiar with propylhexidrine?

7. esotericaffect

esotericaffect Members

Benzedrex Inhalers are found at Walmart. They are much stronger than Adderall, Get the cotton out by twisting off the nose piece. You can then soak the cotton for at least an hour in lemon juice and drink it mixed w/ juice. Better the way I do it is just stuff the cotton in an empty gelatin capsule and take it orally. The body has no problem excreting the cotton. You will find that the inhalers are very effective and tolerance builds slowly so you can get high for months everyday w//o diminished effects. You will have the cleanest house in town.