extract dmt in australia as a backpacker

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Sageturle, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Sageturle

Sageturle Member

oi fellas im in australia ,dunt have any aao so deal with it

i'm i need of the beauty that is the collective knowledge. I have opened my eyes for dmt and as a traveller i have very limited internet access.

What i need to know is the most optimal way to get dmt in my brain. lol.
    Buying in the streets of perth? if shits legit, can i count on things being of good quality or is there a serious health risk as most likely shits been extracted with chemicals...?

I hear that assie customs are very strict and tight anused about importing plant material. Mimosa bark is from what i understand brought in from the big and dandy US. SO no luck. I kinda failed on finding aussie head shops that sell mimosa. I hear accaccia family is alright to use. And i does grow free. but im in the city and transportless. no luck. Can i order that stuff? and what extraction method would you recomend for a travveling backpacker holed up in shitty hostels.

I would prefer shorter time requirements and easy attainable materials. I hear of a lime lemon juice extraction method.

Basically, you're a backpacker in australia and in need of dmt, what would jesus do? :bobby: 0414146932, if u want to text me the answer, i dont have internet at the old swan barracks u see

2. Sageturle

Sageturle Member

is there a online shop in australia that sells and ships plant material, bark, and not seeds that contains dmt and can be extracted?

I've been searching for a while, but answers are really vauge? it is not illegal, right.. how about a link if you know?

3. WildWonder

WildWonder Guest

I don't think they allow any kinds of links here but I personally don't know of any australian shops.

4. Sageturle

Sageturle Member

i figure.. so the only possibility to get some dmt is to either ask around and buy or get to the outback and indentify one by mysself?

it isn't illegal to buy it right, why all the poo?

5. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

It's likely to be made with Australian acacia bark. It's rather common, and rather high in DMT, the process is still very complex, but I wouldn't worry about the quality. If it's white and it makes you trip, it's likely to be pretty pure.

6. Primal

Primal Member

No idea on quality etc, but trying to find someone who has some is probably your best bet for the time being. Oh, and DMT is far from shit ;) It will have been extracted with chemicals, but if done correctly it should be fine to smoke. Yellowish white powder is what you'd most likely be looking at, which is fine. White crystal even better. It has a very distinct smell as well, kind of rubbery IMO. If you're lucky, you'll find someone with some Changa!

It isn't difficult to do at all, given the right chems / solvents and plenty of private space / time (like your own home)... To be honest I don't see how you will be able to manufacture something highly illegal in a hostel though.

7. Sageturle

Sageturle Member

Haha yeah i guess i very naive. I'm like brewing tea, easy, no sweat. I guess, if i get myself a own room i'll take my time to do so. I live in northbridge so i should just keep asking around. Thanks guys. I'll read more on how to indentify it. Erowid should be on that,

But as i said acacia is legal to possess, the bark that is. If someone wants to take a hike in the forest, go for some nature walking, bird watching and plant sampling I'd be happy.

0414146932 It is DreamTime

8. Sageturle

Sageturle Member

9. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

He would go to Nimbin.