exstacy...

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by *Anne85*, Jun 4, 2004.

1. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

alright, so im thinkin about taking x next weekend with my friends. they've all done it before, but this will be my first time. im pretty much a light weight, alchohol and other pills usually affect me more than my friends. and, im kind of a paranoid person, so i dont wanna be freakin out the whole time and kill my high...

so, do u guys have any suggestions for me? should i do it? any other advice?

2. jughead_jarvis

jughead_jarvis Guest

just relax...once the buzz comes on you'll feel so good, i suggest it, but once you do it, dont start doing a lot...i got real into it and had signs of addiction and i think i went through some withdrawl....but dont let that stop you from doing it, theres no harm in doing it once and a while space out the rolls, and you'll be fine. cool.

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dont look for the high... It will hit you on its own. Get a straw or some gum to chew. Stay hydrated but not to much (one bottle should do ya) and dont worry... You cant be to paranoid on X

4. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

thanks guys, im gonna have to be careful about gettin some though...they got really shitty rolls last weekend

5. serra

serra tentacle girl

you should read the thread at the top of this page! that's why it's stickied there hun!! :)

6. unorthodox

unorthodox Member

Dont think about it too much and get some weed it makes the come down a whole lot better.