exposing myself

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by MBastard, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBastard

MBastard Member

i like to get a hard on sitting in my car, then get out and let it stick out of my pants under my jacket, and then i catch a cute girl's eye and flash it at her.

am i sick???

Gramps69 likes this.
  2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

my neighbor likes to come outside and wave at me while he is peeing on his fence

3. MBastard

MBastard Member

he pees on his fence?

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yes, you are sick.

but so are lots of us.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah he does, i asked him if he didnt have indoor plumbing one day and he just smiled and went back inside.................

6. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

hahaha, ill pee out in the parking lot right after school with everyone abound.....man do you get some strange looks.

Gramps69 likes this.
  7. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

This sounds more like exhibitionism than nudism/naturism. Overall, nudism is more about being comfortable with the human body and each other's bodies than it is about sexual acts or shock value.

8. dotadave

dotadave Member

Well I can't say I approve of it morally. Exposing yourself isn't exactly a victimless crime. Does this mean you are sick? Well, do you do this compulsively or is it just something you "like" to do.

9. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

yes you are sick. the act of nudism is an internal individual thing. a freedom. what you are doing is a criminal act, and a sexual act on a non consenting person. if you continue, you are only fueling yourself to carry out worse things. i dotn think what your doing is healthy to anyone.

10. dotadave

dotadave Member

Agreed. Even if it isn't quite rape its certainly close to it.

11. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

It's not rape, but it could be argued that your actions were a form of sexual assault, or at the least, indecent exposure(in this case, I believe it to be indecent). This sounds like something worthy of a sex or kinky forum, not a nudist/naturist forum.

12. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I've read somewhere that exposing yourself is a way to reassure yourself that your penis is really there. Like, you know it's true when you get a reaction from somebody. I agree it's definetly not about nudism, anyway.

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It is not about making yourself comfortable. It is about power. You are proving that you have the power to make someone else uncomfortable.

mBastard, Please stop doing that. You are giving nudists a bad reputation as well as making your victims unhappy

14. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

I think that it is all about pleasure actually. It is called voyerism. People like that (myself included) get off on nudity (being nude in public, or seeing nude people in public). It is not something we/they can help, its just the way our mind works. I love to be naked infront of my girlfriend, and it always turns me on. I dont think it is something I can change or stop....but, I would agree, exposing yourself to the wrong people (people who dont want to see it) is wrong, and can get you in trouble.

15. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i think some people on here are being a little mean. When you all started barefooting or going nude, people probably thought you were freaks and sickos, it was'nt nice, was it? So what, this guy shows his penis off in public, unless he's flashing little kids or poor old women, who cares.

16. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Erm, what does age have to do with it?

How is it that when you're over 16 but not yet 60 it's ok to be flashed at?

I don't really get that.

Going barefoot in public is clearly not done to make an impression on anyone else. you do it for yourself, whatever reason you have, you do it for yourself and you don't look for reactions from other people. yes, you GET reactions, but you don't look for them.

Flashing your penis at an individual is unpleasant for that individual, and you are deliberately involving someone in something that they will find unpleasant. There's a huge difference.

17. ericf

ericf Member

He is flashing people. This is a sexual crime. It is not like he is at a nudist camp -- even there he would be expected to not display a boner. He is getting trills "assualting" young women visually. They do not expect to see an erect penis.

Frankly, I am for nudity everywhere. And I don't think seeing a penis is the end of the world for anyone. But, in our current society, what he is doing isn't correct. I think it is funny that some people would be shocked by the site of a penis... but they are. Anyone who gets a thrill by showing their erect penis to unsuspecting people needs help.

18. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

To put it simply. If it upsets people, you shouldn't be doing it.

I don't think it's the sight of the penis that shocks people. It's the cruel surprise. You've got a fully clothed bloke there and then suddnely he's showing his penis to you, and just to you. I think that's a much bigger shock than seeing a bloke naked who isn't necessarily trying to rub it in your face (neither hypothetically nor otherwise).

19. schatzi

schatzi Member

Yes. that's all there is to say.

20. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

He's not running up to some poor defenseless virgin schoolgirl rubbing his penis spewing sperm everywhere, he's shows someone his genitals. Americans are too damn uptight. Everything scares us, nudists, communists, sex, not having sex, drugs, not using drugs. I, in all honesty, would not give a rat's ass if i saw some guys penis. "ooh I'm traumatized" I'm not saying that it is right for him to walk around showing people his penis, I'm not saying it's a good idea, i'm just saying that really, who gives a damn? And sax, everything upsets people, everything! There is no exception, if you do it, somewhere, someone is going to find it unpleasent. Shit, reading a book, riding the bus(which i personally find unpleasant), playing my bass, going to school, smoking poppy, all average things, but people do find them unpleasant. Another thing, He never mentioned where and when he does it. Someone flashing at you from across a parking lot is alot different then some scary guy cornering you in a truckstop bathroom mere feet away and holding his dick out. The only thing that even makes that scary is that he's so close he might rape you. I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole, i don't mean any harm, but i was really surprised that everyone would act this way to this kid. Once again, I'm sorry if what i posted made anyone feel unpleasant(no pun intended)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.