Exploring a threesome

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by thejungle69, Sep 20, 2022.

1. thejungle69

thejungle69 Newbie

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and our sex life is amazing. Recently I've been intrigued by the idea of a MFM threesome and before bringing it up to my girlfriend I sat on it for few weeks to really see if I'm okay with it. I brought it up to my girlfriend y'day and she found the idea intriguing but she is still hesitant.

I told her we need to lay out rules that we agree on before finding our 3rd and she agreed that if we ever do this in the future, rules are important.

Has anyone had a MFM threesome in their relationship? Any advice and how was the experience?

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will say that rules are just a guide and you have remain fluid. But the single most important thing is the third has to be extremely respectful to both of you.
    There is no dominate Alphi male or you could find yourself being pushed side. Threesomes can intoxicating.
    Lastly, “You” better be darn sure you are ready. When it happens the fantasy becomes reality.
    Check your emotions. You better dig deep and find out why she wants to do it. If she is doing it for you and not her. You could jeopardize your relationship.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The best advice I can give for anyone bringing a third party into a sex situation is to make sure your core relationship with your partner is 100% solid and nothing less . Any jealousy traits ,then it can end up in disaster and place pressure on the relationship. You must also make sure that the third party does not have any feeling for either of you as well.

Ray Roberts, Andy Schumer and Todd56 like this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

The Captain gave you sound advice. You might try to find a couple you know, that could give you advice. More couples do this than you might think.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Why would a man want to see his wife with another man? Since it's your girlfriend that's a little different. Would like to hear if you are still thinking about mfm.

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I agree with Panama. Try to step up as few rules as you and your SO think you need, and be prepared for them to morph (perhaps substantially), once your threesome gets underway.

My wife and I were in an intense six-month long MFM threesome with a very close male friend, back in the latter half of '85. We only started out with three rules: first, all fucking was to be done bareback; second, both our friend and I cum as deep inside her as we could when we climax; third and finally, I was always present when my wife and my friend fucked, so I could watch. The third rule relaxed after about the first month or two. I'd still be present most of the time when they fucked, but occasionally they'd go somewhere private (and outdoors) to spend an afternoon together. (To elaborate about rules #1 and #2, my wife loved the feel of a man pumping inside her and knowing that he's leaving her full of his seed. As for rule #3, and to answer Jimandjan's question, I've always been a serious voyeur and have always enjoyed seeing other young attractive women nude or, even better, being fucked by an equally attractive and well hung man. To see my wife being exhaustively fucked by another man was having one of my wildest dreams come true!)

Usually, our friend and I would take turns fucking her, but sometimes he and I would have her at the same time. On a couple of occasions, he and I "spit-roasted" her, with my cock in her mouth while he fucked her vaginally from behind. (She always told me that her greatest wish was for both of us men to orgasm and cum in her from both ends at the same time. Unfortunately, it never happened.)

I know that some couples who've experienced threesome maintain that it's best if the third member is someone they didn't know (or, at least, only peripherally acquainted), to prevent unwanted emotional bonds from forming. My wife, however, was adamant that our "other guy" was a close friend, as my wife simply couldn't accept the idea of having some stranger show up at our front door and, thirty minutes later, be fucking her! (Personally, I'd have been fine with a stranger, as long as he was reasonably good-looking and well hung. I really wanted to watch some guy stretch my wife's pussy.)

One of the things that I regret about our threesome was that it didn't last longer (a lot longer!) Before our threesome began, I'd taken several hundred nude photos of my wife (some of them very explicit.) Initially, she was very reluctant to pose for me (she'd always been, and still is, camera-shy.) However, after the first hundred or so photos, it got to the point that I could tell her I wanted to take more and she'd just ask where (inside our house, out in our backyard, somewhere out in the forest, etc.) What I'd hoped for was that, by the time our threesome had been going for a year (with maybe two or three get togethers a week), she'd be comfortable enough for me to start photographing her while our friend petted her and fucked her.

Oh, well.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  7. Panama Jack

All good points by buzzgunner. My wife and I prefer friends(couples). My wife wants the cum
    In her too. Our play couples love to watch their spouses fuck or get fucked, so it is understood that one can take a break per’se and watch some three way action. No one feels left out. Breaks are good. We even have all fucked, stopped to grab a lunch or dinner then resumed playtime. With couples you can do many combinations of MFM,FMF and so forth. At the moment we are looking for a couple to be exclusive fuck buddies with. However, we are realist and this may never happen.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One ounce of jealousy from either partner, back off now!!!!!!!!!!
    Do I make the point clear???
    One partner had insecurities or jealousy, you are causing a double edged problem.
    1. You aggravate the partner’s problem, and it could be YOU. YOU
    2. You are ruining the relationship.
    And NO, …. I am not fabricating some paranoid scenario or making a mountain out of a hill. While I didn’t experience the theesome, I observed the insecurity in a partner that no matter what I did, it was always there.
    My conclusion: be FUCKING CAREFUL before you consider it, know each other, if YOURSELF have issues, don’t get into it. Establish rules and be careful who you invite
    Even that may not be a failsafe approach sometimes, I have two stories from confirmed sources

9. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

One positive thing I say about MFM relationships is that it is so erotic having another man satisfy your wife. Certainly it ranks right up there with all my best sexual moments. And I have had my share of conquests over the years, theres just something very special about your wife's uninhibited reaction to climaxing with a stud and after quite a few years of not playing with others, I still long for a good looking stud to appear in our sexual liaisons, unfortunately as the years slip by so does my dream of more MFM action.

Joboo6 and Python 8 like this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Perfectly said , on all points , Ray !

Ray Roberts likes this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

She has only been with one guy since we married. That weekend was unforgettable for all 3 of us.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Very bad idea it will destroy you all garneted!

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Garneted? What does a semi-precious gemstone have to do with this topic?

Ray Roberts likes this.
  14. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Don't make a comment on something you absolutely know nothing about and your spelling is almost as bad as your opinion!

oldguynurse likes this.
  15. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Why are we (women) responsible for fulfilling all YOUR fantasies? How about you trying a MMM first to get some experience and see if you like it.

16. Panama Jack

Sallymae, Your opinion as a conscious objector are welcome here. Glad to see you still lurking.
    That said, “Why”’ it’s because, As you know, men and women are wired differently. I know it’s difficult for some women/men to understand why sexual desires/fantasies collide. How we were raise or brainwashed by society and religion has a lot to do with it. I am a straight male married, in a great consensual non monogamous relationship. I have no desires to be part of a MMM. But, I am not judgemental. Yes, Women have been exploited since the beginning of time, but they seek to be desired as well. You nor I, can keep up with this rapidly changing world of gender equality and sexuality.
    I’m just as glad to be a man, as you are a woman.
    I see nothing wrong with threesomes of any combination. However, I do not want to be part of a MMM.

Ray Roberts and oldguynurse like this.
  17. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just a touch off-topic but one sentence above reminded me of a quote from an 1800s French noblewoman (can't remember her name).

Panama's sentence: ''Women have been exploited since the beginning of time, but they seek to be desired as well."

And her statement was: "The desire of the man is for the woman. But the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man."

Ray Roberts, Sallymae and Panama Jack like this.
  18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's not for me, though I echo the point about a 100% solid relationship.