expensive hard hitters:]

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by cararnett, Apr 30, 2011.

1. cararnett

cararnett Member

I have been super obsessed with toros' latley.. straight shot bongs have recently been appealing. I dont like the price, but they are so badass. Does anyone have one, or recomend any other type of hard hitting peice? Or just want to talk about the peices they own?

2. knowthetruth

knowthetruth Guest

I don't see what's the big deal about toros and roors. I mean yea they are top quality but a i would never pay that much for a straight tube with no percs. I realize that they also make percs but for the price the there are better out there.

3. cararnett

cararnett Member

Toros are respected because of their quality. And brand name stuff, especially smoking tools, are way cooler. I am a fool for some cheap awesome glass, but its hard to top anything that has a garentee to its name.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

It's glass.. there is no guarantees

5. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Why spend money? Don't you know that you get waaay higher when you take out only the seeds, and put the marijuana in your gums the way that you do with chewing tobacco and allow the stems to rip up the inside of your lip and absorb the THC? So much cheaper!

6. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

steamrollers are the ultimate. easiest to overwhelm yourself with. get a nice clear glass one with some fancy features if you want. ones with no watter are the best imo. if you spend 100 on one itll be the last piece you ever buy

7. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

lawl. this is why i dont come to the forums anymore. youre a C*NT

8. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

I know. Thanks a million <3