Existence a fractal?!

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by KParker730, Apr 23, 2007.

1. KParker730

KParker730 Member

So we were talking about LeChateliers principle in chemistry, which if you havent taken chemistry in a while, means that -

If a chemical system at equilibrium experiences a change in concentration, temperature, volume, or total pressure; the equilibrium will shift in order to minimize that change.
    (wikipedia definition) or basically when a stress such as a change in concentration or in temperature occurs in a reaction, the reaction will move away from the stress.
    Well don't humans do the same thing? When a stress is put on us, we move away from it. After thinking about this, i was thinking about how other things are similar to atoms and molecules. Who's to say that the sun isn't like a nucleus of a gigantic atom that is our solar system, which is somehow bonded with other solar system/atoms, that make up another dimension or something? so i was pretty stoned and this was a huge mindfuck for me and i thought i should share with you guys.

2. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

Thought of this before, probably the truth.