Exclusively male nude gatherings

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, May 30, 2013.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Have any ever been to a gathering which was all nude males? And I DON'T mean Gay men's gatherings!

I once visited an all men's bath house in St. Louis. When we (men) went in, we undressed immediately, did not bother to wrap a towel about them, and enjoyed all the activities while totally naked. They had a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, exercise room, snack bar, TV lounge, etc., even what was called a "slumber room", and in none of these rooms was anyone expected to be more than totally naked.

There were also males of all generations, from the very young to the very old, and I am glad to say that I did not see any "inappropriate" activity, nor any of any age who seemed uncomfortable because of the total nudity. There were fathers and sons, and at least one three-generation family.

I came away thinking what a great experience it was for all the males who were there today. Unfortunately, for me, I was only visiting St. Louis, and the next time I was in that city, this facility was gone and a parking lot had taken its place.

Do any know of similar facilities? And I do NOT mean gay bath-houses! These are totally different! I believe there is much to be gained from males of all ages being naked together!

Bring back the old YMCAs when males swam naked! Or bring back the days of skinny-dippin' in farm ponds! We have lost something that we need to recover!

2. slapper

slapper Member

i think the c in the name is the issue

but that sounds good in general

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Why Son of John, you are being so reasonable. I'm happy to respond to your message.

Yes, I've had plenty of good times in all-male naturist company. When it's just the guys, there are various things that you simply don't need to worry about. Is anyone there just to peep at the women. Do we need to worry about gender ratio. Is there a woman who's sitting there fuming because she was dragged in against her will. Are we going to have to deal with the question of "clothing optional" versus "let's all get naked" when it always seems to be the men who want to be naked and the women who want to keep clothes on. And of course in SoJ's honor, "Is there anyone there who wants to show off his own wife and get a pervy eyeful of the other men's wives?"

When it's men only, you know everyone's there to be naked among naked people, and that's it. If some of the guys are gay, that's fine with me, as long as their objective is also to be naked among naked people. So let's get naked and happy. Who brought the beer?