ex girlfriend emailing back...why?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by indigo009, May 23, 2007.

1. indigo009

indigo009 Member

hum, havent seen her or talked to her in a year, and now she emailed me back asking what im doing this week-end, proposing to go out and drink some beers. kinda weird considerating the last time i saw or talked to her was the day we broke up...

havent been in many relations, dont know why she does that...any ideas?

2. lionman80

lionman80 Member

Rebound fuck. Hit it and then dont respond back again unless you are both down for a fuck-buddy relationship

3. dosomethingcrazy

dosomethingcrazy Member

if I've learned anything from crappy movies on comedy central, she just wants a quickie. But seriously, no idea. Go for it, worst thing that happens is its incredibly awkward, and a little alcohol should take care of that.

4. ethereal

ethereal Member

i wouldnt be too worried about it, i know that ive called up ex-boyfriends ages after we've broken up to 'catch-up'. its usually when ive been hurt by another guy and search through my phone for somebody else to feed my ego and remind me im still fuckable :p

5. indigo009

indigo009 Member

it seems there is a concensus about the question...lol, any recommendations for me? should i invite her to come by, should we meet in a public place? any suggestion at all?

6. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

three words my friend...

hourly rate motels

7. ethereal

ethereal Member

hahaha.... 'hourly rate motels'??? whether she is looking for sex or not, no girl appreciates being treated like a whore.
    meet in public, have some drinks somewhere like she suggested, and see what happens from there.

8. stapler

stapler Member

Brilliant!! I love it!!

Indigo, if it were me, I would arrange to meet in a bar suitably near your place. Go meet her with the attitude of "I get to have a few beers, and hopefully I'll get laid". Don't get drawn into relationship-type conversation and stuff, flirt but not too much. Don't tell her she "looks good/great/etc", tell her she "looks sexy/hot/etc" (presuming she does!). Basically keep it on your terms - i.e. I am willing to fuck you if you are up for it.

9. indigo009

indigo009 Member

thx everyone, thx for your help and suggestions. hopefully she wont tell me she is still in love with me, lolll

10. England

England Banned

I'd say bollocks to her, but that's my opinion. She dumps you, then goes for another guy, he dumps her and she's got nobody. Now she wants you back. Get someone new.

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

jesus, so any time ive talked to an ex, they think i wanna fuck them again? i just want to see how life is going for them. i mean, i was in love with them for months if not longer, i want to know that life is treating them well, check ini with them and whats new in their world. touch them again in a romantic way? HELL FUCKING NO we broke up for a reason

12. indigo009

indigo009 Member

actually she didnt dump me, we both agree we should end it because it wasnt working. i dont think she went with another guy either. and she will not have me back, since she know i dont want serious relationship for a long time

13. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah. What he said.:agree:

14. ethereal

ethereal Member

good point allonym.

15. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I just sent a text to my ex last night that said, "I want to fuck you, again".. Aside from that we hadn't talked/seen each other in almost 2 months.. I broke it off with him because, well, he's a jerk but all I could think about yesterday was his penis being inside me.

:leaving:

16. indigo009

indigo009 Member

thats what i tought, she is still in love with me, god damit...so no sex-n-run, i respect her too much for that, better chance next time, lol. it was nice seeing her tho.

17. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

I dunno why girls do that. But my ex txt me yesterday asking if i know her Ipod password or something. This is after about 6 months, and she has done it on and off for the past year. No one can compare to her, shes lovely but im over her now. She always has to be the last one to text me though, i dont know why. God knows why she asked such a random thing though.

18. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

"why girls do that"? right, because none of my exes have randomly texted or emailed me beofre. especially not the ex who texted me two days ago, oh wait

19. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Sorry, didnt mean it like that. I wouldnt know if guys do that as well, obviously they do though. I wouldnt tbh, i dont know see the point, if i did i would just get reminded of how great she was. and how much i miss her. Sending a text and maybe getting ONE back is pointless and just causes more upset.