Ewww

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by PeaceBabe, Dec 29, 2004.

1. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

why do parents always have to tell you stuff...my dad has scard me for life...

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They don't HAVE to tell you stuff... but they do have a mouth, tongue, a mind, teeth, vocal cords and who knows what else to aid them in the capability of everyday speech.

3. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Well, usually since it's their job to help you through your first years in which you're unlikely to be able to survive on your own.

Besides, telling people stuff and scarring people for life... I can't quite see the connection. If you're not going to say what has happened this would have been quite a useless thread.

Still, I wish you strength to, er... I wish you strength.

4. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

he told me he has always wanted to *shudder* have sex with a woman who has seizers...good lord... by the way hailtothekingbaby are you from RT? I can see the connection if so

5. Orsino2

Hmm... I don't see why people see their parents as something gross. :p Or things they say... :p haha.

6. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

well thats just gross, its one of those thing you keep to yourself....

7. hailtothekingbaby

Not quite, well, maybe, if only I know what RT stands for...

I'm from Holland, but all too willing to move to the hidden Amish kingdom of Asparagia in Alberquerque, but I shouldn't talk about that and spill more secrets or the poor people there will suffer the curse of mass tourism before you can say "well, if this is all I guess we'd best turn home again".

Seisures you say? How... er... Spastacular. :eek:

Well, better sex with women with seisures than coprophagous bdsm with dead underage dogs I always say. :)

8. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

RT= Random Thoughts

9. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

my parents talk about sex life andi dont find it sick.. htey are human after all. Then again i wouldnt want to hear from ANYONE that they want to sleep with a girl who has seisures :S

10. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

he said it would make him feel life he was the man, the really grodey part is he said infront of our neibor...who has seizers

11. lady

lady Member

its so nice to think that parents can still be happy and in love...i walked in on my boyfriends parents one day when he told me to come over and i was a little early. he wasnt home yet either. anyway, i slipped out without them knowing, but it was such a nice change from my home environment. i mean, i hope ill be having sex like that at their age!

12. Orsino2

Haha, that's what I mean... for some reason, most people are like "HOLY SHIT!!! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON" :p...

13. lady

lady Member

and imagine how much you know about each other if youre married for 25 or even 40 years! its got to be wonderful! go mom and dad!

14. Orsino2

I sometimes wish my parents could be at each other's throats a little less sometimes and they really need to quit whining about the most minor shit :p.

15. lady

lady Member

i talked to my dad about that recently actually. he said i should imagine spending 27 years listening to the same little complaints. it makes sense. it also makes marriage seem very scary.

16. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

Its not my parents, its my dad...I live with my dad only

17. hailtothekingbaby

Ah, I see then.

At this forum, no. Not really. In "real life", always.

Discordian heritage, I'd guess. The sillier, the more childlike and the yoghurt, the better.