Ew this should go in true confessions

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jun 5, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Yeah. In my case I think ALOT more then I actually do.
    What I noticed in the past that I tried to suggest with that original post is some people will use their physical energy to batter down the self-confidence of intelectual people. The reason: they are scared of self-realized truth, possibly.
    This may or not be happening to you but I recently cut off a 7 year friendship, having judged that this highly physical individual would use his manic talking ability to manuever everything into his favor(putting me down in order to exalt himself) whilst using his physical agility to subtley to expose my weak points(which, in the end, I am grateful for).
    Generally I am quiet and thoughtful and I realized he cannot handle the silence so went about scheming(quite unconsciously) in the above mentioned Way. The end result would be to always manicly exist everything but his way was absurd(narcistic personality I now think), so i order to arrive there I would, of course, have to feel absurd about myself(weak and feeble minded).
    The friendship, I finaly realized, had to end, because I was ready for a beginning where no one would spend all their time when I hung out with them mocking the most important time of my life: my silences.
    Actually I cut off all my old friendships and if they were to contact who I am now I would mostly just listen silently without speaking. I find that to them this is so disturbing they have to leave/hang-up.
    I am alot happier alone now, without those once-called friends.
    Anyway this might not apply to you at all but it felt good to express it so thanks for reading.

2. didge

didge Member

herba- words that make me wanna die/ amazing insane eyes that i loveth

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

didge I'm gonna take a pic of my eyes for you right now in hopes of getting to see more of yours later. :)

4. didge

didge Member

thank you darlin! and indeed you will.

plenty o my eyes for you.

oh! im goin away for a month..so ya gotta sit tight here for me man.

if ya want...pm me yer add, and i'll send ya a post card...and perhaps a little present.:)

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Where you headed, all powerful irish lover woman?

6. didge

didge Member

me and my girlies are headed to the latin country,. barcelona first and then gettin the ferry over ta menorca island..

oh what a glorious occasion twud be if you were there sinor ryan...mi hombre guapisimo!;)

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

8. didge

didge Member

ahahah!!!!
    thanks man!

why ryan! ya got yer hair cut?

:)

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

HerbuhLovuh: Oh I get what your saying. Its really true to. Like my best friend... We were something outta a cartoon. He was built like hell and I was like his flunky sidekick... Most the time I'd propose a life thought when we were in a group laying in a field and all stoned to the teeth and he'd usually spit "Shut the fuck up Will" -sigh- that phrase became all to familiar. We were wicked in a fight though.

10. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Yea I don't have any hair right now.

Yea DL one learns alot from the petty tyrants of their life.

11. didge

didge Member

i find myself battlin with myself most o the time....(esp when im in unfamiliar surroundins, with peops that i hold some o the ole respect for)

damnit deirdre!! speak!! say somethin!!!

but i cant. i get trapped.

i prefer ta speak, its hard thou when it comes out differently than it was in my mind.

12. didge

didge Member

i dig honey!:)

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Thanks luv! *grin*

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

True. Like Ryan, get out of the bush already.... hehehehe.
    Lately I have been expressing myself alot to ginge and another internet friend on paltalk. I read some mystical texts and sing tons of songs/improvs using the mic.
    Very exciting(as opposed to staring silently at forums hehehe).
    Bird_Migration even joined us yesterday, he composes some lovely electronic music.
    It'd be fun to hear you play sometime over that oh wondrous irish lover! :)

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

There's nothing wrong with being silently trapped. Silence can just as easily break the barrier.

16. didge

didge Member

i will! i will download this thingy that ya speak of, and i'l buy an ole microphone!
    in time me darlin!:)

i'd love ta hear yer sounds, and birdys too.