evolution is loosing cohesion sometimes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, Jun 6, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

For a Warrior to find freedom he/she accepts nothing.

It is completely empty, dead and silent.

When a Warrior accepts this space they find the heart center, and for the rest of their life nothing can sway their undying energy freedom expression: not even death itself. This is because to be a Warrior is to realize one could be dead right now, but is not, and is thus extraordinarily fortunate and has the ability to do anything a dream can manifest.

Loosing cohesion in time means no longer facing linearity and being free to act out all impulses. Knowing death means abandoning all self-destructive behavior. Having faced death means knowing just how precious the smallest most meaningless moment truly is.

Typos, mispellings, broken segments, mumbles, irregular expressions: ultimately these melt into oblivion and the Warrior can create absolutely perfect expressions out of pure nothingness. This is a source of infinite bliss and hapiness and glorious, honorable artistic creation.

This is a source of infinite energy, of infinite power, and ultimately something as simple as laughter and an easy going approach to lifes multidimensional aspects.

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Can I be a stepstool so you can get on your soap box? I think I love you :D

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Love you to brother!

4. alex714

alex714 To the Left

herbuh
    i understand that...i dont embody that but i understand what you are saying and i love it
    genious!

5. Muzz

Muzz Member

Aren't the first three lines from the beginning of Kill Bill?

6. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Nah, the beginning of Kill Bill talks about a Warrior not letting anything (or anyone) keep her from reaching her goal. :)

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

The similarities between Kill Bill, The Matrix, and Carlos Castaneda are pretty interesting. Some people say Carlos Castaneda himself is still alive and can manifest anywhere in the world neo-style and played a part in producing the movie Matrix! LoL!

8. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

the poster who only focuses on the intelect has lost his focus:)