Everyone Have A Good Christmas And New YEars?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by maryjaneguitargurl, Jan 2, 2005.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Hey I missed this place.. I have been fucking busy with my new job as a prostitute lol jk no I work in a grocery store still busy lol.. How is everyone?? Me good.... Hope everyone got fat these holidays you skinny people lol

peace
    chickens

2. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I had a very good Christmas & New Years, and I'm doing very very fine. Thanks for asking. :)
    And how about yo'self?

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I had a shitty Christmas because I had to work, but I had a blast on New Year's! I puked though, LOL :&

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

On the celebration part, it sucked... but the gifts rocked my socks like my socks had never been rocked before :D

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

it was alright. Played guitar infront of a bunch of drunk strangers on new years, and got a bunch of music for christmas.

didnt get fat though, sorry :(

6. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

I've been working too {supermarket~dept~grocery~title~assistant} which is unusual as its the summer hols here so all the young ones get but over New Years they wanted to party but now I'm back to not working much which is nice I think lol :)

7. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

On new years I get really sick the next day.. I woke up in puke lol and I puked all day and I called in sick to work which was dumb cause how does that make me look? lol

peace
    chickens