every move we make is magic

Discussion in 'Activism' started by paperairplane, Sep 7, 2009.

1. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

know this
    every move we make is by magic, every action we make is a spell, is wonder is light and beauty, in everything, and in the smallest things are the seed of great wonderful marvelous things, in wanti this is and on earth this is, everywhere, simply by being loving free and kind and helping one another, even those who do not have bodies
    who do not have this materiality that we reside in, help them listen to them because they are great spirits, and aligning all the spirits there comes something greater than we can imagine, out of not only love, but also harmony, the unimaginable, beautiful, almost unspeakable, but my miracle, it is in writing, and it is everywhere dreaming reality, always making itself, and beyond words this thoughts and actions all of them stem from wherever one sees wherever one is, simply in living in that thought it becomes real, real as you and i
    where we go through this life, we do this beautiful dance like the deer leaping through the hedges, we dance in any way we chose, but i will dance in joy for all things, joy in my own way, in my own heart, and others for all in connected in this that it all stems from us! us, because we are not alone, even in alonity we are not alone, our dance goes on, out forever more healing all things, even when there is nothing more to heal... ahh. setting these spirits as they ask to be set, ahhh.... sweet ness
    there is no need to ever be lonely or sad, for it is always there, there is no need for any of the pain, any of the suffering, for it is all a dream, and in fact it is beauty and it is wisdom and it is so much more than this language ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

it is you! this sweet dream! from all peoples, all things, all nothings, it blossoms, of course
    OF course
    like the river bed, bubbling and eternal
    and yet it is only filled with our own dreams,

and whether you call it magic or prayer or god it does not matter what you call it, it is the feeling of it, the good, and powerful feeling, that is what all the teachers taught, christ, buddha, goddess, ganja, mushrooms, john, ayahuasca, pomo, matt, ms. cornell, and most of all YOU! they taught this feeling, or rather they gave space for it, and let it rise in all the world, in all the universe, the face in the wires, the voices of a distant conversation all of it is evoking this goodness that would make all things ever abundant
    and all things shared, and given, translated and transformed, this is true, know this that there is no need for the bad! that it will be unknown and it will have become good in the soon future, and the good will have remained as good, and itll just be great! it will exist and this will mean that love is here
    a true love selfless and everywhere
    this love, from nowhere really, for me i saw it as wanti i tried to hold it as that, it was all things and in each breath it expands in all things, in everyone we all do what we can, we spread this love!! flow on!!
    but for now we must commit to it, to building this love, here and everywhere alike, let it well up in yourself and explode out everywhere, and return for everywhere is you, it will be, it is
    for now we must commit to it, and then we will see that we are freeer
    for there is no time

2. MaccaByrd

MaccaByrd Member

I wish I could ramble on about life like that. :D

3. Sebastunes

Sebastunes Member

isn't this a sting song?