Ever

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ebbo, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Ebbo

Ebbo Banned

Hold back a shit till you near passing out?

Let this thread discuss pointed questions at yourself, that can be shared with others.

If no one participates,

EVERYONE will know my bowel habits down to the daily count of remaining ass hairs I have attached to my body.

I can't reach them to shave them.

2. Ebbo

Ebbo Banned

Ever go to a hospital and shit in a baby incubator, take the little blanket and wrap it up telling them they didn't do enough to save it?

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Have you ever shot a hippo with a tranquilizer dart while giving/recieving a handjob?

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No, I'm not capable. I'm a shitting machine that cannot be tamed.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

did you now if you hold back your shit for long enough, it will find its way out anyway. If not out your ass, you will eventually have fecal vomiting.

Saw it on Manswers

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

if you staple your sphincter together, you can hold it for weeks. I do this when I want to naturally ferment my cheap beer and taco bell shits. The longer it stays in you, the more it rots, and the better it smells when it comes out.

Usually explosivally, ripping the staples out with it. But I didn't say it was pain-free.