Ever use lots of baby oil while masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by profezzor_x, Jul 21, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I guess this is not something new, since there are so many lubricants out there to do it, but out of all of them, baby oil is my favorite... And believe me, I use a shit load of it. For about a week, I avoided my wife and allowed myself to store up a hefty load.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I went to the bathroom, put a towel on the floor, sat on the edge of the toilet, and went to town starting off with just enough to get my hand and cock wet. Only this time, I took it a bit different and grabbed my cock with my hand reversed (thumb facing my body as if checking my watch). I stroked it by pulling my cock downwards towards the floor, and I emphasized stroking more on the bottom side of my head. It felt pretty good, but as I progressed, I added more and more baby oil as I was stroking it to the point that my balls were dripping oil - no matter, because the towel caught the run off. But the feeling was so overwhelming that I came within a couple of minutes... I hadn't came that fast since I was in my early teens... But WOW, what a rush!!!

2. alltheway

alltheway Member

Yeah, messy clean up and stays on your skin for ages, but I have used baby oil, and even olive oil when bored, shave your balls and around the base of your shaft then do it. mmmmmmmmm

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Yeah thathowI roll... Completely shaved bald down there. Knocked one out again last night with a shit load of baby oil, but didn't cum as quickly. And like you said, it was a messy clean up, but I didn't care, because I was just about to jump in the shower a minute later anyway... And still managed to wash all the oil away.

Olive oil huh.....hmmmm.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Try olive oil --soooooooooooooooo smooooooooooooooth...

5. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

I've used Mayo. Now a days hair conditioner rules!

6. mathmatt

mathmatt Member

My favorite lubes are Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (the jar version) and Albolene.

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I like to warm it up and put it all over my body

8. simvast

simvast Member

...oily, not water soluable, too smelly. Definitely yes as a kid many years ago, but cripes, can't get rid of the tell-tale "baby smell". Astroglide...the best.

9. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

I used icy hot once. ...big mistake!

10. mathusela

mathusela Member

Baby oil,once years ago... the best lube is mashed banana. Don't laugh until you have tried it. You don't need much, and it doesn't dry out fast like most commercial lubes, and if it starts to get tacky, a little saliva juices it right up.

11. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

i love baby oil, but it feels so good i cum too fast, i like to make it last, but man it feels good

12. greenhousegas54

greenhousegas54 Guest

baby oil is my favorite thing to use while jacking off. I use Johnson and Johnson's big bottle. They are cheap and are huge and hold a large quantity . Me and my girlfriend have used I think 6 bottles of baby oil when we had sex in the bathroom. You have to get special condoms though for that. It was amazing though. She doused my dick in oil and then I put a bottle between her tits and started pouring another over boobs. She then put her oiled pussy in my dick and then I fucked the shit out of her while she was putting baby oil all over. I use it for my personal jacking off too. It is the best product to use and it makes your skin soft. I love Johnson and Johnson's baby oil and so should you

13. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I don't do it often due to the smell and the mess, but on a few occasions I went in the shower and did a full-body oil rubdown. (That would be "LOTS of baby oil while masturbating") Rubbing the oil on my hairy chest particularly feels great to me, as does my slick balls sliding against my inner thighs and my hands gripping my slippery ass cheeks.

A couple of times I had some older underwear I was about to throw out anyway and doused it with baby oil while still wearing it to start off the session. Having it cling to my body looked and felt great.

Once I even had an oil-drenched "wifebeater" sleeveless undershirt and some sport briefs that had some tears started. I ripped them apart the rest of the way and literally tore them off my body to get naked. Ripping the shirt apart to the sides of my chest and tearing a hole in the briefs for my erection to bust out made me feel rather "alpha male." I then proceeded to furiously slam pelvic thrusts into my slippery fist as my other hand massaged my hairy chest until my balls exploded. RECOMMENDED.

(Hmm. I'll have to find some more underwear that I don't mind throwing out and trying that again soon...)

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have used olive oil for anal play & it has less smell to & is cheap to buy - especialy on a special price.

Catfish101 likes this.
  15. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

Picked up some olive oil at the store earlier this evening and warmed it up a bit in the microwave -- soaked an old pair of Calvin Klein nylon hip briefs and slide into them poured the rest down my chest to trickle down in streams of heat toward my groin.

MAJOR improvement over baby oil, particularly the smell. Thanks for the suggestion, NZ.

I'd forgotten how especially awesome it felt to have my balls slipping around my oiled-up inner thighs. After jacking, I waited to shower off and instead rode my elliptical machine naked and greased up for 45 minutes. Not a bad solo night in (and writing this report has given me another major hard-on that I'm going to have to address before I retire to bed!).

BTW, for any guys wanting to try the underwear rip experience, FYI you'll want to use some scissors to notch into the leg seams and otherwise make some starter cuts where you intend to start tearing. It's easier to leave the waistband intact, which leaves you with a greasy tattered loin cloth clinging to/brushing against your bare ass and man parts, something I found rather pleasant.

16. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

I was introduced to Baby Oil by a guy in a London cinema club as we wanked together. Just the love the stuff especially when I am edging it for a long session.

17. Rholder1975

Rholder1975 Guest

I use pre-cum. Works great every time. Sometimes I am able to use my finger and imagine it being a tounge.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Use Pre-Cum, But I Still Need Baby Oil To Achieve The "Money Stroke"...:).

Cheers Glen.

19. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

It's weird, I've read quite a bit on male masturbation and most anything I've read says to use lube or oils and I've tried it on occasions, but honestly never found a need or got any "better" or more realistic feel from it...

20. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I definitely don't have a *need* (I can get myself off fine "dry") but I do enjoy a little variation. For me personally, different water-based lubes, Vaseline, coconut oil, olive oil, hand lotion, they ALL have distinctly different feelings to me, and all of which are enjoyable to me in their own way.

However, since I rarely generate my own pre-cum/"personal lube", ANY kind of lube is more "realistic" (although I don't necessarily jerk off for "realism").