ever throw up?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Becknudefck, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

Is there anyone else that has taken such a huge hit that they felt like they were going to puke out their lung? this happened to me with a G-bong. and the time where i was drinking before smoking. i also know someone who did cough out part of their lung.

2. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

I've felt the heavy pressure in my lungs but I've never been anywhere near puking from hitting a bong.

:eek:

3. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I've puked from bad highs before. Only 2 times.

Has anyone else here ever had a bad high? I don't know if they come from stuff that is laced or sprayed with something or what, but it sucks.

4. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

I dont think you can cough out part of your lung and live.

5. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

One time I took a huge hit out of my friend's bong, and I started to flip out because it felt like something was choking me, and I almost threw up.

I grabbed my neck and discovered that my hemp necklace was causing the choking feeling.

I don't wear necklaces or chokers of any sort any more, haha.

6. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

Yeah, you're probably right about that. I think once part of your lung is gone you're pretty much screwed.

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I threw up after smoking a lot last summer. But it was funny at the time.

8. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Yea, when I was a newbie I puked after smoking from a 4 foot bong. I smoked way too much that day and I learned my limit. I was puking around campus for the next two hours and went home and passed out.
    If you are new to weed, don't smoke too much. As much as I hate to say it, there is a such thing as too much weed.

9. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

i threw up twice from overdoing it when i first started and was drinking at the same time, actually i find drinking changes the experience in a not so great way, but anyway, cant smoke anymore as having a bub but even the smell of my partners weed makes me heave now so hey ho. did smoke a bit early on in the pregnancy but soon discovered i threw up all day the next day if i even had a few tokes. natures way of letting me know in some situations weed is bad, lol.

10. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

I usually puke when smoking weed if Ive been drinking before. I did puke once just smoking weed, but me and one other guy hotboxed a really small room and machined gunned a 2 paper joint. Needless to say I have never done that again....

Catch You On The Dark Side Of The Moon....

Peace,
    Jon

11. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

Oh, definitely. One day I had already smoked some kb, and was later trying to smoke some ok schwag when bam! I was puking up something awful nasty. Too bad it took all the fun out of smoking that night because I had a terrible high after I regained myself and smoked an assload because everyone else was stoned except for me. Then another time I took a rising shotgun and my medicine that I'm on fucked it up and I started having real bad hotflashes and dryheaving then splat! pink shit all over the side of this guys house I had just met.

12. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i used to have this awesome buble and one day i was sitting in my leento and drybonging through it. chundered like a snowblower.

13. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i came close once the first time i smoked a bong, but no, i have never thrown up from smoking pot or even on a night that i did smoke pot...

alcohol, on the other hand...i cant remember how many times ive thrown up from alcohol

14. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I heard of a kid who ralphed his brains out from smoking really old schwag, but ive never puked, Ive actually heard that eating the stems cures upset stomache, anyone else heard of this?

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

ok schwag?

wtf?

16. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Sometime's when i do a Waterfall and i Get Really High i Get the Fear...that Horrible Dread for no apparent Reason ,that usually ends with me Barfing my brains out then feeling a million times better.

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yup I know what you mean

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I'm not sure if it's the size of the hit or rather the harshness of it. My dealer has been smoking more than three times a day for like three years. When I tripped on morning glory we smoked out of this huge hammer and he ended up puking. I would have probably puked except I was tripping my balls off.

I know I smoked with him and his brother when they were rolling. I wasn't the best at using my new glass bong so they "assisted" me. I took a hit like four times as big as normal. I didn't feel like puking though.

I don't know. Just my thought.
    -Peace