Ever take someone's virginity?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by lunchbox, May 26, 2006.

1. lunchbox

lunchbox Member

I have x5.

Karen S, Amy J, Amanda M, some chick at a party and Lorna D (yeech!)

2. Number6

Number6 Member

No, I prefer women who know what they like and have a good idea of what I will like before we get there.

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

/me reaches for knife to count notches.

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Once, shall never ever forget her or the night! She is forever burned into my mind, I can still see everything from that night like it was yesterday and many a years have past.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

yep
    one

6. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Not serious ^ ^ and not saying.

7. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Yep. Quite a few. I won't mention any numbers, for I am ashamed. [​IMG]

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

my own

1 person likes this.
  9. Duck

you only say that as compensation

10. Natedog

Natedog Member

Yup:p must have done good and taught her well - we were together 10 years after.

11. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

As my signature line implies...the answer is most definately 100% NO
    Never have and never will.

12. Duck

hoping this doens't come off as rude, but why?

13. BigKing

BigKing Member

First girl I ever slept with, and 3 since at their request not mine, gota go with Number6 on this, really not my thing. Although I’d rather they do it with someone who will be kind and gentle with them, I hate how many girls have bad first experience's.

14. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Aren't you proud of yourself!

15. Duck

wow
    Saint BigKing: The Saint of Virginity-Taking

dude, stop with the Miss America bullshit

16. Although I'm not entirely certain that Free Love is the most appropriate place for this thread, I'll leave it to the moderators to make the final judgements if they please.

I have taken the virginity of one person and I disliked it for a few reasons:

1: She didn't know what she was doing in the least and that made it very awkward for both of us, especially considering I wasn't really interested in teaching her anything, and wasn't really able if I had wanted to.

2:I hadn't, at the time, the respect or maturity to create a situation in which she wouldn't feel unsatisfied and regretful afterward. I assume to this day she does, as it happened on a bedroom floor with little preperation and little foreplay.

3: I wasn't in love with her and, at the time, was a very predatory individual on many levels and didn't care at all how she felt about the situation, just so long as I was pleased.

I think losing my virginity to someone who was also a virgin and to someone I cared for very deeply would have probably been a very beautiful thing, though, and anyone who's experienced the situation is a lucky person.

The situation, to me, is one to be regarded as a delicate one and discretion should be taken, as it is something that can only occur once, ofcourse. It all depends on how deeply you value your virginity and how you view sex, I suppose. If it doesn't mean much to you, the situation takes on a much lighter connotation, atleast.

17. Supermegaman

Supermegaman Member

18. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

To be honest YES I AM!!

19. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

No it's not a rude question. I've been asked many times.
    The answer is quite long so I won't bore everyone to death
    with it....but simply....I'm not really THAT interested in having
    sex with anyone. Happy enough to stay as I am!