ever since i took cid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by lifer02, Jan 28, 2009.

1. lifer02

lifer02 Stoned Ape

my highs have been kind of weird. if im in front of the computer or something and im not focusing on a certain thing on the screen, it will look like it's growing or coming out at me, kind of like how i saw stuff on cid. its kind of cool though, too. when i look at doorways i can watch them shrink and grow then blink back to normal stuff..

but is that normal?

2. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

i remember I had a bad roll once and after that for like a year when I got high I would freak out. Also, after a several 2ci experiences I get similar effects all the time that you have, plus more, like purple trails off car headlights, and swirling colors when I go from a light room to a dark one, real weird stuff.

3. lifer02

lifer02 Stoned Ape

yeah..any idea how long it will last? it doesnt bother me, but im just curious.

4. it will probably go away... i say just try and enjoy it while it lasts

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

it may not go away, your highs may be permanently enhanced

6. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

Every since I started tripping and rolling my vision has been different when I'm high. It's much trippier, i guess you could say, the first few days after tripping or rolling. It slows down, don't worry. The main thing with me is lights though. They are way brighter now and look like stars. Every once in awhile ill see some traces.

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I've been wondering about this "intensified high" phenomenon seen among heavy users of psychedelics. Do you guys typically smoke when you trip? If so, it may be something as simple as classical conditioning.

8. DroneLore

What's a bad roll like? Lots of paranoia?

9. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

a bad roll is just that, you take a pill, only its not what you thought it was then you come to terms with the fact that you could have taken anything, and could be totally fucked up forever from it, or die, or get in legal trouble, etc. Usually bad pills are pumped full of speed too so after you flip your shit from tripping on mystery drugs you have to deal with the come down of a harsh ride on a stim. Its horrific, all the negative emotions all rolled up into one during a terrifying trippy/speedy nightmare of an experience. and yes, it was those feelings of horror that stuck with me for a while after, when I smoked pot I would flip out and have extreme anxiety like I felt when I was on that mystery pill. Right before I freaked out I smoked a bowl and then BAM the pill hit me, so I believe I associated the bad experience with the act of smoking. It was some weird mental thing I had to get over, but once in a while the fear still gets me. As far as seeing colors and shit for no reason, there is a condition called HPPD, look it up.

10. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Ya HPPD happened to me for like a year after I started doing acid + other hallucinogens but it went away in the end. I dunno why though lol! but I definitely liked being able to have 'mini-trip outs' on random things while being completely sober =P.

11. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Aw bad rolls fucking suck man, I feel your pain :(.

12. neim

neim Member

don't worry about it, it will go away. be sure of being aware of this effects when they occur and maybe you want to write down every little experience...

anyway you should see an oculist (eye doctor) maybe you have an eye condition or whatever its called.

that's not a nice thing to say lol

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

There is a whole thread around here of people, including myself, celebrating the fact that all our highs are now permanently different, and permanently better, since taking LSD.

14. neim

neim Member

i agree but permanently better<>weird-eye effect forever

15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

haha who chats rolls in an acid thread?!
    and yes yes yes yes the mighty 'bis will pose as a key to your previously explored channels; providing you let it.

16. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

lol, bad rolls are simply evil.

17. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

agreed.
    lsd is NOT a roll.

18. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

yeah we know.

19. DroneLore