Ever heard of Popcorn?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DirtySouthDank, May 14, 2007.

1. DirtySouthDank

DirtySouthDank Member

My dopeman told me he got some popcorn and I was like what the fuck is that? so i buy a dub sack of it and this stuff got me blazed quick. Im not exactly sure why they call it pop, but that shit was some FIRE! lol

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

"popcorn buds" i've heard

which generally refers to the smaller buds which have fallen off larger ones, and bottom of the bag stuff

3. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

i've heard that popcorn buds are buds that still have seeds in them and they pop when they are smoked

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, I heard black folks smoke something identical, called "shit charles, it's that fire, yo..."

5. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Yea popcorn is usually higher grade mids, usually little to no seeds. And yea, seems that black ppl like to call it popcorn when its rly just mids.

6. slinkie

slinkie Member

Fine I'll be the resident smart ass.

Have I ever heard of popcorn? Sure I eat a bucket of it when I go to the movies ALL the time. lol
    *blows kiss too*

:spliff:

7. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I thought this thread was going to be about ACTUAL popcorn. I followed the link, because I am, indeed, eating popcorn. Leftover from the Movies last night. I've heard of it by a different name. This could be two things. One, Schwag, because it has a shitload of seeds and when you smoke the seeds they smell like popcorn and makes the smoke taste like popcorn, too. Or two, I know that whenever I have cocaine rocks, sometimes I'll take one of the rocks and put some weed in a bong, then put the rock in it, then cover it up with more weed. Then smoke it. It catches on fire a little bit and "pops" or "crackles" and it will fuck you up, man.