Ever had a forum stalker?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dirk_Pitt, May 17, 2007.

1. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

hahaha hell yeah. My stalker was very strange, laughed like butthead, and was the single, white female type. She tried to be me, took the same classes as me, and when she asked where I was transferring to I lied. haha But now she tries to stalk my best friend because I hide in my house like a hermit.

2. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

lol single white female type - now see that wouldve been a better experience if she was a hot brazilian

but seriously...those desperate girl types who try to be just like you are incredibly annoying 9especially when the kiss your ass nonstop). i dont mind if its a little girl who looks up to me or something but someone my age or older needs to get a life of their own

3. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

You're in luck. I finally got my Deluxe Stalker 4000 in the mail. Let's see here, I set the controls to female, young, nubile...

4. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

female, young, 5'8-'10, long thick dark hair, slim but with nice curves and thick in the right places, toned, b or c cup, "exotic" facial features (nothing plain), not pale she has to has some color, natural full lips, an accent is a plus
    send her right over. let the stalking begin