Ever gotten caught? How does it make you feel? Do you like the risk?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Vicky666, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

I’ve been caught a couple times, mid orgasm so I’ve just let it finish naturally. Something about it though, the risk, gets me hotter.

2. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

I’ve been caught before, and the risk definitely makes it hotter.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I was caught decades ago by my mother.
    It was one of the more awkward moments in my life.

4. trackdayguy

trackdayguy Members

20 something years ago I was at a local health club which I had been a member of for 5 years just before it closed and as far as I was aware everyone had gone. Finished my swim, showered and thought I’d grab 10 minutes in the sauna. Decided to masterbate and no sooner had I got started and without any notice a 70+ woman walked in, “dont stop she said I’d love to watch” over the next few months we had some interesting sexual encounters.

Rogersk411, joker69, Pantux and 2 others like this.
  5. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Got caught at uni by my housemates girlfriend...she walked into my room and I was stood there wanking...she jokingly said "Don't stop on my account" so I carried on while looking straight at her until I came hard...she had the cheekiest grin on her face as she knew I wanted to fuck her bad!

6. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

not that I know of

7. Naked

Naked Member

I’ve never gotten caught that I know of, but the very thought of possibly being caught is such a major turn on. Jerking it outside in a quiet, but still public place.

MMorgan47 and Vicky666 like this.
  8. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Wife caught me Monday morning. Home alone, wife out doing stuff ,I had a long slow edging stroke with a pair of her panties dancing on the edge of orgasm, She walks in and said "Whoo" and spun on her heels. I stuff my cock back in my boxers and find her and she acts like nothing happened!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  9. David S.

David S. Members

This is my #1 biggest turn-on, & has always been my mission in life! Ist- being seen completely naked, with a sweet erection is awesome, & I expose myself outside/inside my home, while driving, most especially online! I absolutely love being exploited as much as possible! I always masturbate on my couch in full view of my wide-open front door, & have been caught by- UPS, my Mail lady, Jehovah's witness's, neighbors & random people needing directions! This activity does however have consequences, as I've been arrested for indecent exposure while mowing my lawn naked on my rider, & I got very brave when for 4 months in 1994 I walked on the shoulder of the NYS Thruway(which is literally in my back yard)completely naked, & of course masturbating, which got me arrested, local newspapers reported it, got fired from my job, embarrassed my family, & ended my marriage! Still, it's my addiction, has been all my life, & will be till I die!

Vicky666 likes this.
  10. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

Love all these, keep them cumming ;)

11. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

The risk makes it better.been caught many times ;)

12. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

When I was still playing face-down on my bed, a baby sitter passed the open door when I was too close to stop. Now I think she knew exactly what she saw. Still In junior high, my mom caught me once and quietly and quickly turned back, maybe so I wouldn't know, bless her. I don't remember if I finished or not, but was so horny back then I bet I did.
    The one I just remembered was in a small, mostly natural state (?) park. I always liked jerking in nature and often took off my shirt, so I could easily slide my pants and underwear to my ankles, and kneel down and look and feel to myself completely naked but could quickly recover, no pun intended. This one time I looked over the bush in front of me and a distant one and saw a park ranger and new he'd seen me but not how much, again no pun. When we passed later he asked if I'd seen anyone else. Was he finding out if the park was empty before he closed or was he checking if that was me he saw? I said I'd not seen anyone, then realized it was the perfect reply. It said that if he had seen too much, I was not trying to shock or titillate anyone, an important legal point, and it suggested that there could have been someone else, that maybe he should go see, and that it could have been someone else he saw. I don't know where it came from but i was so grateful and quit all the parks around there until later, when I'd traded cars. I'm happy to have remembered that kneeling-down trick and must soon find a place to try it again. Thanks for the forum.

13. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

Same, sometimes I’ve not been able to stop as mid orgasm

14. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Well if you been seen or caught you may aswell finish yourself.makes me cum quicker ;)

15. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

And makes you even hornier so makes my orgasm more intense knowing they watching me cum hard

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  16. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Fuck ima can

17. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Snap makes me cum harder and cum more :)

badrabbit, Archer434 and Deejay88 like this.
  18. GuppyGirl

GuppyGirl Members

My sister has seen me do it often so it doesn't even feel like 'being caught' at anything. But my brother saw me once and it was really embarrassing at the time. I felt like my life was over. But (much) later I started thinking about leaving my door unlocked when I masturbate just for the strange excitement of it. No one's walked in on me, but it's fun to think about it.

19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

How was your brother able to see you masturbating? Does the thought of him catching you masturbating again excite you?

20. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I have been caught masturbating at the movie theater by the people in front of me and my ex wife. We both where masturbating and instead of the people watching the movie they watch us and nobody told the people working there . There was at least 6 to 9 people in the theater no kids just adults and when we got ready to cum i came all over the seat infront of me and my exwife stood up and squirt on the seat she was in .We got dress as we where getting dress the people clap and they said what a movie and some people ask if we could do it again like right now we said yes we where sooo horny some asked if they could follow us to your house we said yes so 3 couples came and two guy's came to. As soon as we got in the house my exwife and i got naked and started masturbating and so did the others and we had a great orgy it went on for 4 hours it was great.