Ever given a guy friend a courtesy BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Emily85, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So did he ask you for the blowjob, or did you offer to do it without him asking you? And you never had sex with him?

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did they ask you to blow them? Or did you offer without them asking for it?

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did any of you guys return the favor by fingering or licking her pussy? Did that include her brother?

4. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I offered well without saying. Just leaned over and unzipped him and you know the rest

5. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

i wouldn't say i offered....i just did it

6. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Mmmm that the best kind the ones you don’t see coming but know I will take control and get rough

CandyCane1990 likes this.
  7. leeds85

leeds85 Member

Are any ladies in the Midlands, UK looking for a male friend by any chance? :laughing:

Sambone likes this.
  8. Bless your heart

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What a great friend you were! And so were your girlfriends! I love eating pussy, and would gladly do that for a number of women who are friends of mine. All they'd have to do is ask!

10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did that happen when you were on dates with the guy friends, or did it happen in another kind of setting? Like a party or other kind of social event?

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did they ask you for the blowjobs? Or did you just go for it?

12. sidss

sidss Banned

depends who it is, if i knew them well enough i'd just go for it, if they were new then i'd wait till they made the move. sometimes my bf would be there too in which case i'd ask him first.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So your boyfriend was OK with you giving a guy friend a blowjob? I'm surprised because none of my ex-girlfriends would ever have allowed me to do anything sexual with any other woman. You must really enjoy giving BJs.

14. sidss

sidss Banned

yea but my bf is a cuck and most people like ur exs probably arent. yes i do like giving head, im a pleaser so its nice.

imreadyforyou25 and Deejay88 like this.
  15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Have you ever been spit-roasted by two guys? If so, how did you like it?

16. sidss

sidss Banned

yes, happens a lot lately. I enjoy it a lot, love the extra attention and being dominated on both sides. it can get tiring pretty quickly tho since i have to please both men myself.

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I suggested the idea to my wife regarding a friend once before leaving town on a trip .No real response from her . After i returned I found out she did it but somehow got confused about which friend . Another lucky pal got the benefit of her talent and love of sucking cock . But that's another story .

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So do you have two guys you regularly hook up with to do spit-roasting? Or are you doing them with different guys every time?

19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What a great lady friend you are! Do they ever call you and ask if you can come over to their place and suck them off?

I definitely feel the same way about eating pussy. I wouldn't mind at all if some of my women friends asked me to lick them out, and on a regular basis. That would be fantastic for me!

20. sidss

sidss Banned

not new guys every time lol, but like i have a few partners and my bf that spitroast me whenever i ask or if they feel like it. not the same 2 guys everytime tho, thats boring lol.

Mr. Man and Deejay88 like this.