Ever get so horny you don't want to come?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by justsex, Jun 18, 2013.

1. justsex

justsex Guest

Hi... yes, this is my first post. But I've reading the forums for a long time. I just can't help wondering if I'm feeling something different or if what I'm feeling is something so usual I should feel bad because it doesn't happen to me very often.

I'm having one of those fantastic mornings where I'm incredibly horny... so horny, it's more like some kind of deeply meaningful transcendental buzz than just being lusty.

It's a rare mood. I'm good at edging... you know, bringing myself close to orgasm, backing off, etc. This is even different from that. When I'm edging, orgasm is still the goal... it's just getting maximum enjoyment from it.

This is different. It's not the first time, but it's pretty rare. It's being a point of lust where everything seems different. Music is deeper... like I'm there. Smut is different... to be unpolite, when I'm in this mood, I can almost literally feel her tongue on my dick. When I write, words seem to flow, even if those words aren't very interesting.

The big thing, though, is that I really don't want it to end... I want to stay just sexy enough to bounce around withing the mood.

And when I finally do come...

Am I the only one?

2. Tom86

Tom86 Guest

Yeah, I get that way too. As a guy, once I'm "relieved" , I have no sexual interest for at least 8-10 hours or so. But sometimes you don't want that sexual interest to go away!

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah. sure i like to draw out a good masturbation session, but being horny doesn't give me any sort of a high or whatever you're describing.

damn, more like 8-10 minutes here.