Ever been so stoned you couldn't walk?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Ebene, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

thats bad

2. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

haha, thats pretty intense, I just had couch lock, but could walk if I had to.

3. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I've never not been able to walk, but frequently no matter how careful I try to be I run into things constantly...especially things on my right side. lol

4. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Yes. Trainwreck has wrecked me before. Could not walk or move really for a good hour

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

yes, about a month ago. smoked half oz between 4ppl in a night of this really really potent weed. i was falling asleep while sitting on a windowsill lol. it was really hard moving, on my way home from friends house i couldnt walk in a straight line, and my left leg kept twitching, so i reckon to other ppl i looked like some crackhead haha, got home and i fell asleep on my floor :D

6. 420everyday

420everyday Member

A couple months ago a friend came over with some ak47 x white widow = (white russion) and we smoked 2 bowls. I had to go to the basement to start the washer, but my feet felt like 50 lbs. each. It was fucked up! I had a tough time walkin down the stairs, but walkin up was a task. I fell about 3-4 times because I couldn't lift my feet high enough to each step. I get upstairs to my buddy laughing so hard he had tears.

7. CrazyWhiteguyX.X

CrazyWhiteguyX.X Member

i actually blacked out from too much pot..goddamn 10 straight waterbongs

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

sometimes theres that feeling that the last thing i wanna do in teh world is get up from the couch after smoking all night and eating heaps of food and then smoking heaps more.

and then it happens

I cant continue the slothfulness anymore!

I lunge my body out of teh couch in a great flaunch

and almost gracefully as a ballerina land straight back on the floor in a fluid sweep

of course theres always a reason to get up in the end, and when there isnt, its a sure thought that i would rather be passing out in my sleeping quarters than some random place

getting couch lock used to be my signal to make a cup of coffee and have a cigarette outside with whatever friend im lying around with.

i dont know if that will be the case these days though

9. Viruk

Viruk Member

Me and my buddy had that last night, we got all our shit together at 7pm so we wouldn't have to move from the couch, and we just started smoking and watching monty python stuff. Oh man were we destroyed, when midnight rolled around and my buddy had to go we both couldn't walk, I nearly fell through my keyboard, and I was so tired, I went upstairs and hit my bed and woke up this morning.
    Its so brutal being that destroyed.

10. ZeroGrrl

ZeroGrrl Member

Not since my 25th birthday; I blame the Bluebird.

Resulted in one broken ankle. I wasn't impressed. :(

11. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

man, this one time i tried to feed the dog high, and i was stumbuling and shit. and when i bent over to get the dogs bowl, i lost balance and smacked my head on the side of the house. i fuckin blacked out, cause the next thing i know, i'm already inside, walking through the kitchen.

12. EuphoricLove

EuphoricLove Member

This one time me and a few friends got some white widow and i split a 1g blunt with this girl and it hit me like a 2ton anvil of euphoria...They had to almoast carry me home..I walked in the house and sat down to dinner with my dad (who smokes too) and he started asking me these really stupid questions on purpose just to see what i would say while i was stoned!

13. AmateurHour83

AmateurHour83 Members

This just happened to me last night I'm a very casual smoker. I like to smoke when I desperately need a good sleep or am having digestive trouble. I would consider myself somewhat amateurish but not completely new to it.
    Last night I took two good hits from a friend's joint (he's perma-baked, functioning very well) and within 10 minutes had to sit down. My head was spinning and my entire body felt like jello. I was at a cultural function and almost couldn't make it inside and nearly collapsed twice doing so. It was probably 45 minutes more before I could walk again.
    I've never had this happen. I get that different strains in different people produce different results, but that was messed up. I'm still feeling strange right now, after about 15 hours later. I only took two hits!
    Perhaps a blood pressure issue? I felt extremely dizzy and disoriented in addition to the jello limbs. Then I got the mega munchies. Then it was almost ok. But then all I wanted was sleep so crashed out until this morning. I just don't want to smoke that one ever again because clearly we do not get along! All he said was, "it was nothing special", but clearly he is so used to it by now if he tokes multiple times per day.

1 person likes this.
  14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've been so high off edibles that I had to lean against a wall to not collapse. My legs felt like Jello.

15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I've stood up and promptly fell flat on my face.

16. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I bought some legal weed from my landlord a couple weeks ago, and the first time I smoked it I literally couldn't walk for 2 hours. I just sat glued to my chair staring at my computer screen wondering what it was. I've kind of gotten used to it now but it still wipes me out to the point that all I can do is listen to music. I paid $60 for 3 grams, I've smoked some every day and I still have half of it left. I think I'll smoke some now and see if I can read what I just typed.

17. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

one of the last times I smoked, me and a buddy got so high we couldn't light the fucking pipe. not singly, not between the two of us. we couldn't even work the lighter. or a match. how baked do you have to be to not even be able to light a damn match?

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no. not on weed alone anyway.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hmm well I've fallen over and had to lay down for hours while I zoned out going through the universe at a zillion miles an hour en route to the toilet to throw up. :p

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

i wish.